• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1675 CORNINO GILT - A JEWEL BY EDDY@MANU

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive
Hi guys,

i receive yesterday this little masterwork by my friend eddy@manu, a very good guy and a great modder imho......i asked him to assemble a '60 1675 Cornino case, and he found this lovely PANAM from a Vietnam supplier; a very good Ruby's gilt dial (about 1964, one of the last with cornino case and the new text T<25 introduced in this year).
A gen Date Disc, perfectly centered, (i have to change manually every day cause of the opposite direction of gen DD on the SWISS ETA) a gen crown and a gen plexy make the difference.....
Insert is vietnam, aged by Eddy, Clark hands, Raffle for small Gmt hand and an aftermarket folded bracelet (a great jubilee is incoming ;-)...

I want to thank Eddy, he litterally made me happy with this watch......A JEWEL!!!

And now some pics, from EDDY work to the final product........

Reactions: eddy@manu

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive
.....my two, of the 3 i share with most of you...;-), passions in one shot.....a meeting between vintage and modern, but always with class...

Reactions: frankfrank

eddy@manu

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/1/17
Hi guys,

i receive yesterday this little masterwork by my friend eddy@manu, a very good guy and a great modder imho......i asked him to assemble a '60 1675 Cornino case, and he found this lovely PANAM from a Vietnam supplier; a very good Ruby's gilt dial (about 1964, one of the last with cornino case and the new text TA gen Date Disc, perfectly centered, (i have to change manually every day cause of the opposite direction of gen DD on the SWISS ETA) a gen crown and a gen plexy make the difference.....
Insert is vietnam, aged by Eddy, Clark hands, Raffle for small Gmt hand and an aftermarket folded bracelet (a great jubilee is incoming ;-)...

I want to thank Eddy, he litterally made me happy with this watch......A JEWEL!!!

And now some pics, from EDDY work to the final product........

thanks to you my friend, for the trust given and for pe nice words.
thank you very much, it was a pleasure

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

rangan

Renowned Member
8/4/12
This is for the 6542

Yes KILO is for 6542, but to be exact, 1675 has never been made with a PAN AM caseback, and never with that type of the "fantasy" printing that mounts dharma, but made only for 6542 white dial with year (1959) and progressive number of production for a total of 100 pieces,presents PAN AM for pilots with a gift for the inauguration of the first flights of the Boeing 707;)

Reactions: stufuse