Lets see your vintage watches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
    ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
    Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

The collection

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Comment

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

The collection

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Comment

The collection

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Get your Custom Made Rolex MK I Fat Font "Kissing 40" Bezel Inserts - pics & order info click here

Comment

Get your Custom Made Rolex MK I Fat Font "Kissing 40" Bezel Inserts - pics & order info click here

Comment

which bracelet is better?

Comment

The collection

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Comment

Comment

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Comment

Working...
                                X