• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex DateJust 15000 (King Khaled Logo)

hanski

Renowned Member
25/4/18
A rare and exceptional build, reference 15000 with a special dial made for the King Khaled Military Academy National Guard of Saudi Arabia.

Gen champagne dial with large central logo, gen case set, gen crystal, gen crown, gen ETA 2824, aftermarket hand set, Arabic DWO, “Rolex” rotor, and bracelet.

The oversized, colorful dial is striking - particularly on the wrist. Reminds me of some of the hand painted PP’s. Had to add a wrist shot to capture its brilliance.

VGo2jd.jpg

VGoPMZ.jpg

VGowAR.jpg

VGo8lg.jpg

VGoiba.jpg

VGohMG.jpg

VGoSqy.jpg

VGodAq.jpg

VGoH86.jpg

VGoXv0.jpg

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada
Nicely done !! I really like these arabic dial watches... the double stamps add another level of style to a rather bland watch.
These dials are not cheap...and have only been going up in price.

Enjoy it...looks great! The dw is a nice touch!

BabaNJ

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
11/12/16
New Jersey, USA
Looks super nice, you must have paid some nice $$$ for that dial and the dwo does put it over the top.
One new trend i don't get is to put all extra accessories with the watch lol. Let that baby of the only thing on the wrist. :)

hanski

Renowned Member
25/4/18
I meant to say" let that baby be the only thing on the wrist"

Ha! It's on my right wrist in that shot because of daily wearer was on the left. I was too lazy to take it off for the wrist shot...hahahahaha. I only wear a watch on my left wrist and prayer beads on my right.