• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DHG vintage 1016?

vito1

Known Member
1/6/14
Guys,
Taking into account that JMB stopped making his wonderful V2 cases, it is impossible to find a reasonably prices 1016 case.
I have a question for you.

What about those DHG vintage 1016 watches?
Fastman119 sold one here in March. Unfortunately I cannot find a link.
Some of those 1016 have drilled lug holes and DG2813, which is OK with me.

Any hepl would be appreciated.
Vito

Last edited:

oldwatchguy

Known Member
17/3/16
I’d stay away from DH gate. A lot of scammers. I’ve gotten some great stuff from Ruby. I’d go that way!

jmb

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/09
I have finally got in a batch of raw cases and will start machining them when I get back from vacation. Will probably be gone for most of June, be back for a couple weeks, then gone again.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
I have finally got in a batch of raw cases and will start machining them when I get back from vacation. Will probably be gone for most of June, be back for a couple weeks, then gone again.

Wow that's some serious vacation :)
please let us know once you're done with the cases, I'd love to get one or two :)

Reactions: 369mafia

jmb

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/09
We are finishing a cabin up in the mountains in OK. Have a ton more work to do on it, more solar panel racks, rain-water catchment system, plumbing, etc... I may try to machine a few tomorrow and I have maybe 4 bezels made up so I might can get a few out before I leave...

Katsumi Yamada

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/4/18
Hi everyone
I have got a genuine 1016 but I am looking for a bezel.
Anywhere I can find it?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
Would JMB's cases accept a genuine Rolex 1570 or are they designed for ETA movements?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DisplacedSoutherner

Known Member
12/11/12
So- hoping to snag a JMB case when they are available again. My current 1016 has a cheap case that I am not satisfied with so looking to upgrade.

Had a couple of questions as to what all I will need for my build. I'm assuming that JMB's case takes the standard T-22 crystal? Also does his case come w/ bezel included? Not sure if my current bezel will fit properly on another case or not- I tried to get a crystal installed on it by yodog when he was installing a new dial but neither the T-22 or T-21 fit so not sure what that says about the case as a whole.

jmb

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/09
If a T21 ot T22 won't fit then the case is "non-standard."