Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

show your best vintage watch 1680

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts



    Full specs:
    Vietnam case II 69 2.0xx.xx serial
    Vietnam MK I dial
    Vietnam hands
    CrownArtCustoms L5/ MK II insert
    Gen 702 crown/ tube
    17j 2846
    Cartel DWO

    Comment



      Comment


        Originally posted by Mr Seamaster View Post


        Full specs:
        Vietnam case II 69 2.0xx.xx serial
        Vietnam MK I dial
        Vietnam hands
        CrownArtCustoms L5/ MK II insert
        Gen 702 crown/ tube
        17j 2846
        Cartel DWO
        What was the damage? If you don’t mind


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


          Originally posted by stufuse View Post

          What was the damage? If you don’t mind


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          What damage?

          Comment


            Originally posted by Mr Seamaster View Post

            What damage?
            Haha apologies, the cost (the damage)


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment



              Tempus Edax Rerum

              Comment


                Originally posted by stufuse View Post

                Haha apologies, the cost (the damage)


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Forgot to mention the gen 25-127..

                Roundabout $1800

                Comment


                  Hi Guys

                  just ordered a red 1680 dial from Phong. I would like to age it a little further and also the hands, to give it a more vintage look. Can you recommend a specific procedure?

                  Thank you.


                  Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

                  Comment


                    Yodog build but with gen 1570 and bezel assembly added afterward.






                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by waterproofpt View Post
                      Yodog build but with gen 1570 and bezel assembly added afterward.






                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Fantastic franken sir! I‘m looking for a reasonable priced 1570 since last year.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Mr Seamaster View Post

                        Fantastic franken sir! I‘m looking for a reasonable priced 1570 since last year.
                        Reasonably priced 1570 is unfortunately getting to be a bit of an oxymoron. And they’re not going to get cheaper. I just decided to bite the bullet for this one.


                        Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Mr Seamaster View Post

                          Forgot to mention the gen 25-127..

                          Roundabout $1800
                          That’s good considering how it looks for the price. Very nice.

                          If you ever let it go give me a shout


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            A pic of a few pieces together ... albeit, not 1680s ... but all are related!

                            5513 - Phong case, all other pieces Gen including 1520.

                            16616 - Startime case, Hybrid Yuki 3135, Cartel Bracelet, all other pieces Gen

                            16800 - Gen

                            TC V7X - not Vintage!

                            Last edited by SubdayExpress; 28-01-21, 00:52.

                            Comment



                              Love me some group photos! (Tossed a gen in for good measure)


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by SubdayExpress View Post
                                A pic of a few pieces together ... albeit, not 1680s ... but all are related!

                                5513 - Phong case, all other pieces Gen including 1520.

                                16616 - Startime case, Hybrid Yuki 3135, Cartel Bracelet, all other pieces Gen

                                16800 - Gen

                                TC V7X - not Vintage!
                                Man your wife must've been "so happy" when she saw "four of the same watch".

                                joking aside, that's a spankin' collection
                                Last edited by Ivan0209; 28-01-21, 01:57.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X