Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Tudor 7016/0 build #3 completed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tudor 7016/0 build #3 completed

I just completed my third build and I would like to say thank you to everyone for posting here, the images, information and advice has really helped me and allowed me to avoid mistakes and frustration. So thank you everyone.

I decided to create a laminated card listing all the parts and mods for this build, it turned out cool. Im happy with this build but still have much to learn.

Last edited by gunsmoke16610; 04-02-19, 16:36.

Very nice.
    Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
    I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Wow! Nice build and I love the card idea

Comment

TuckerMonsieurMax Thank you guys I appreciate it

Comment

Sweet build mate, well.done.
          SHARE YOUR SKILLS!
          Summary of the best tutorials

MY WORKS
          Directory of my builds and reviews

Comment

Very Nice has a lovely vintage feel.

Comment

Lol nice card!
              Gens: Rolex 116334, Rolex 116233 DD, Rolex 16018 DJ, Rolex 116613LB, Rolex 1675/3
              Reps: Franken 1675, Franken 116520

My Vintage Rolex Builds!

Comment

Not into blue myself but holy cr#$%^&p, this is really nice

Comment

Nice work, the crystal and lume look really accurate to me. This kind of build deserves you splurging for a gen mkiii insert

Comment

gunsmoke16610 is this a bivintage case set? If so, was the 2824-2 a drop in? I have one on the way for a 7016 transitional gilt project. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Paranorml Did you buy the case off eBay? Did you pay buy it now or make an offer (if you made an offer, how low did you get it for)?
                      I’m curious about the bivintage quality - please do post how you like it with some pics.

Comment

Wow, awesome build! I love what you did here especially the card. It adds a nice touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranorml View Post
                          gunsmoke16610 is this a bivintage case set? If so, was the 2824-2 a drop in? I have one on the way for a 7016 transitional gilt project. Thanks in advance.
                          Paranorml It is a bivintage case set the 2824-2 fit perfectly. The crown tube is not the best. I replaced it with a 703 tube and had to countersink the stem hole so that I did not have a gap between the crown and case.

Comment

Originally posted by mzinski View Post
                            Paranorml Did you buy the case off eBay? Did you pay buy it now or make an offer (if you made an offer, how low did you get it for)?
                            I’m curious about the bivintage quality - please do post how you like it with some pics.
                            mzinski I BINed and was shocked how quickly the case was shipped. The quality is excellent with the weak point being the crown and tube, they should be replaced but I know you did a great job countersinking the tube hole on your build. Good luck man

Comment

Added a Slay kissing 40 fat font insert faded to light blue on my retro mil strap

Comment

Working...
                              X