• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The addiction continues ...

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
i just wanna see if i can build a clean watch .. :)

Oh hell no mate.....the day that
thewife.gif
zomb2.gif
permits me to buy another watch.....I fully intend it to look like it came straight from this.....

deep-sea-diver.jpg

Pratt

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/4/13
Hahaha ok.. no side track then I will make more "dirty-old" watches. .

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I love your wife comedy, We think very much a like, Your just more creative in your expression!

Oh hell no mate.....the day that
thewife.gif
zomb2.gif
permits me to buy another watch.....I fully intend it to look like it came straight from this.....

deep-sea-diver.jpg

Pratt

24/4/13
I still doubt i can reach 100 by the end of the year .

ROSSCOE888

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/6/14
So how does one go about buying or getting a build done by you Pratt?

ROSSCOE888

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/6/14
Haha I've been stalking this thread and Pratts builds for quite sometime Thrasher ...it's become a daily ritual!! I've just begun discussing my first custom build with him actually and learning so so much along the way both from the super patient & helpful Pratt as well as all the other knowledgeable connoisseurs of fine vintage watch creation. Best thread on RWI by FAR>>>>

Pratt

24/4/13
Haha I've been stalking this thread and Pratts builds for quite sometime Thrasher ...it's become a daily ritual!! I've just begun discussing my first custom build with him actually and learning so so much along the way both from the super patient & helpful Pratt as well as all the other knowledgeable connoisseurs of fine vintage watch creation. Best thread on RWI by FAR>>>>

Take your time mate . There's no perfect watch build. Every piece has its flaw i must say.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach

100% Agree. Who ever got that Brass EGI is a lucky bugger I was ready to buy it on the spot, but it was a custom order. Good luck with yours , Pratt is a genius as far as I'm concerned