• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finding a near perfect Rolex Comex dial

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Hi Everybody (Dr. Nick's voice)

Ive been trying my best to figure this one out my self but have very little luck with it. I would love to do a Comex build with a sub or sea dweller but I cant seem to find the right dial. In my quest for accurcy Ive found that the woopy dials seem to be the best though they are super obscure now a days. The only dials I have seen so far are the Ruby ones for a 5514 which have horible thin text. Any help at this point would be greatly apprciated.

Thanks

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Cool - I'm glad they fulfil your requirements! I'm a big fan of Richie's dials, they always seem excellent to me, and fantastic value for money.

Reactions: Mercedesslr

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Bumping one more time. I realized the Richie dials have a oversized Swiss logo. The trade off im having is the ruby dials look good except the Comex font which is way too thin. The richie dials are almost spot on but have an oversized swiss logo. If I could combine Richie's font with Rubby's smaller swiss logo it would be perferct. I guess Ill continue the hunt or pray i can get a woopy.

Reactions: Easy E

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Anyone have any other sites possibly for a comex dial or a woopy they are willing to part with? Thanks

arna67

Supporter
Certified
27/6/18
Good luck for your search mate.. . I am looking for a 5514 case and engraved caseback (Vietnam preferred) .. Same argument but different search...appreciate if someone could help me

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Good luck for your search mate.. . I am looking for a 5514 case and engraved caseback (Vietnam preferred) .. Same argument but different search...appreciate if someone could help me

Thanks and best of luck with your search as well. I think in your case try one of the modders like Yodog, they might be able to point you in the right direction. If you happen to come across a dial please keep me in mind. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: arna67

Baron Rees

Renowned Member
Certified
2/3/14

Phong has what you’re looking for.

arna67

Supporter
Certified
27/6/18
I should have found a 5514 case set finally... it's on the way once delivered I can put some pics

Reactions: Mercedesslr

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Its been a while, bumping once again since i get to dead ends