• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vintage Rolex Submariner 5513 from 1967 meters first

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/3/13
Other 5513 made some months ago, meters first in different leather straps and some natos, ¿Whats your fav?

The gen:
jQmoUL.jpg

jyi69Y.jpg

jyinKs.jpg

jyi1R3.jpg

jyiyBn.jpg

jyiY5E.jpg

jyiIb2.jpg

jyiqTt.jpg

jyiooF.jpg

jyimD5.jpg

jyiaMp.jpg

jyiW1b.jpg

jyiUKi.jpg

jyieNX.jpg

jyiLtc.jpg

jyiA5I.jpg

jyih04.jpg

jyiKTj.jpg

jyiHo1.jpg

Reactions: Hor-Fan

GuillermoUgarte

Known Member
21/4/21
California for now
Hands down, the stretch-marked leather NATO on pix #9. Honorable mention, the vintage rally/rallye/racing on pix #3. Dream team would be a vintage r/r/r in the stretch-marked leather stained here and there with a few droplets of Liqui Moly 2024, a minor Bolivar Robusto burn mark, the phone number of my red-haired Guadalajara street walker on the rough side in Noodler’s Galileo Manuscript fountain pen ink, and for good measure a few sprinkles of orange agave worm salt; oh, and a gen 14k Zenith star buckle so that we’re not a total slave to the Rolex brand. The 5513 would need Armada de Chile engraving by Manodeoro.

Reactions: d4v3

AF_FNQ

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/10/10
Of what you have posted, cant go past the the stretch marked leather NATO...looks really good. 2nd place to khaki with red stripes NATO . 3rd place to the Green (?) leather strap.

Would love to have seen an inclusion of a DARK brown weathered / distressed (?) leather and also a Jubilee. In my mind the Jubilee would have won, with the dark brown leather being highly competitive with the others that I voted for.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: d4v3