• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

19mm 7205 Rivet Bracelet - Handmade

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada
I commissioned a member of the community to construct a 19mm 7205 Rivet bracelet and it arrived yesterday
He did a great job and the look and feel is great and it compliments the Ranger nicely!!

Having 7.5" wrists , finding a gen spec rivet bracelet is hard. Most if not all of the gen bracelets have a max of 12-13 links where I like to wear mine a bit loose and need 15 links. not to mention that the price of these bracelets have increased significantly with some complete pieces are on ebay for big money.
The icing on the case will be to find a gen clasp for it which will likely cost me....but it will be worth it as it will pair nicely with a number of my 34mm in my collection. With the smooth clasp it looks like a gay freres .

I would say his workmanship is impressive. handling a viet rivet bracelet I would say that it is on par or if in fact nicer than any I have seen . Time and attention to detain are evident. Especially with the stamping

Thanks again buluth I truly appreciate you work!

Reactions: Hor-Fan and deadpan

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Looks beautiful. Congratulations on being the proud owner, and bravo to the craftsman who built it.

Reactions: 369mafia