• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: VACHERON CONSTANTIN TRADITIONNELLE DAY DATE & POWER RESERVE

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
This just got released on Puretime:

https://puretimewatch.io/watch-brand...trap-a23j.html

The gen is a very elegant dress watch in the Traditionnelle family. And comes in RG with white dial, RG with black dial and a Platinum with a silver dial. It seems the rep got the correct color combinations. There was also released a Black guilloche dial limited edition in America, which was produced in 30 pieces. That one hasn't been repped for now.

Watches-And-Wonders-2015-Vacheron-Constantin-Traditionnelle-Day.jpg

The gen displays hour, minutes, seconds, day, date and power reserve. Seems the rep got that correct. Although we don't know if the power reserve is functional. Puretime lists all these functions, my best guess would therefore be that it's functional.

By the look of it, the aesthetics of the watch looks right regarding the dial, hands, subdials, PR etc.

The flaws of the rep are:

1. The movement and specifically the rotor is not the same though, as it has a hobnail structure in the gen:

Rep:
Sk-rmbillede-2019-07-12-kl-22-40-15.png

Gen:
Watches-And-Wonders-2015-Vacheron-Constantin-Traditionnelle-Day.jpg

2. The gen has a 39,5mm case, which the rep is listed at also. The problem though is the thickness. The rep is 10,65mm, where as the rep is listed at massive 14,5 mm. At the look of it, i doubt it's even 14,5mm.

Sk-rmbillede-2019-07-12-kl-22-25-37.png

I really want to add a watch to my collection with calendar functions, i love Vacheron and this watch is a real beauty, but i think i'll pass as i don't need a tuna can in my collection. Come on, 14,5mm?????

Last edited:
Reactions: csthe and Xabo

Inpakuto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
13/2/18
14.5mm is insane for a dress watch lol, I got the historiques 1907 from lucy incoming to scratch my vacheron itch.

Reactions: csthe

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
14.5mm is insane for a dress watch lol, I got the historiques 1907 from lucy incoming to scratch my vacheron itch.

Couldn't agree more. It's totally out of proportion.

The Historiques 1907 Chronometre is a nice piece. Look forward to that.

I have ordered a "A Collected Man" strap for SS version, incoming on tuesday: https://www.acollectedman.com/collec...ck-watch-strap

They have a nice one for the RG version too:

Sk-rmbillede-2019-07-14-kl-12-04-02.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Inpakuto