• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need Help! Messed up screws on JJF VC Overseas normal?

heartcore

Horology Curious
20/1/19
Hey Guys,

I really need your help on this.

Ordered a JJF VC Overseas with white dial from Toro Bravo.

Received QC pics and rejected due to messed up screws on the case back and bracelet and and a misaligned 12 hour marker.

Wrote him that I could live with the slightly misaligned marker but cannot accept the messed up screws.

His response was: "for the screws are very normal on this watch , can't do anything on it"

I googled "JJF VC Overseas QC pics" and in none of the pics that I found were the screws as messed up as in my QC pics, or at least not in my opinion.

So could the VC Overseas experts out there please let me know if it is true that the screws of the JJF VC Overseas are indeed always messed up a bit (which I don't believe based on the pics I found on the net) or if maybe I am just too picky.

Below are the QC pictures with the issues marked that I am seeing. Hope it is ok to post them here.

Again I would not mind the 12 hour marker as the rest of the dial looks really good to me but the screws are really bothering me. Besides the aesthetical problem I am concerned they might get destroyed completely when servicing the watch.

Thanks for any input on this!