• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ulysse Nardin

HugoBugo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/18
Germany
Hello together,

​​​​​​What do you think about this watch? Is it a Rep?
A friend send me this Pictures and told me he want to buy this watch. I said to him that i think its a rep because i can't believe that the guy who wants to sell this has ever had the amount of Money to get a piece like this.

J3rryken

Horology Curious
4/3/20
Yeah pretty fake, probably worth $30 such low detail and the movement is the dead giveaway

m800

Known Member
9/6/19
Thats absolutely a rep. Im sitting here wearing the stainless steel version of watch in gen as I type this.

Bezel is all wrong, hour markers are the wrong dimensions and the caseback isnt supposed to be clear

HugoBugo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/18
Germany
Thats absolutely a rep. Im sitting here wearing the stainless steel version of watch in gen as I type this.

Bezel is all wrong, hour markers are the wrong dimensions and the caseback isnt supposed to be clear

Thank you! I already told my friend that its a rep. He told it to the seller and his reply was "he just wears the best quality" maybe in his world he think its a gen...