• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

U1001

oust

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/2/16
Hello,

Always looking for a good U1001. After multiple requests, can not find a model almost believable, other than "DES I GNA TO B Y ITA LO FON TA NA" if you know what I mean ...

I try my luck again, do you have a good place to advise me? No matter the color, I just want a credible show to put on my wrist :)!

voxx

15/2/16
I don't know if any TD's have that in stock but I do know they're available all over Aliexpress if you look around.

Buyer beware .. one usually gets one one pays for so don't expect to have a life-time watch for $29.95.
Having said that , I did buy a few decent U-boats in Alie .. the only ones that worked longer than a month were quartz and most were around $80+
I can't attest to their being reps in every detail but most people don't even know what U-boat is except for a German WWII submarine.

voxx

15/2/16
I noticed today the Perfect Clones has a bunch of them.
check the TD section

AK99

Looking Around
12/10/16
Hi is that the right store you are referring to http://www.pf-818.com/index.php cannot find it in TD section perhaps because dint have enough posts, noticed some stuff is block for me yet.
im new to the forum found it because im after U boat watch for some time.