• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for a BIG U-boat!

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Nice one! The only issue I have with the Grahams is that they all seem to have rubber straps. I´m not a big fan of rubber straps - prefer leather.
But maybe I´ll send Sead a "wishlist" - who knows, one of these unusual ones may be available at some time. But first things first - Egiziano and a big U-boat to start with!

You can always put leather on it. Here is mine with Kain Heritage leather:

Please let me know if one of these is still available, I would appreciate it. :)

Good luck and share some pics when they arrive!

Badass!

Horology Curious
25/6/16
Yeah, that´s better, I mean with the leather strap! :)
Of course I´ll let you know!

Badass!

Horology Curious
25/6/16
Yesterday i e-mailed my shoppinglist to Sead. Hopefully he´s going to get back to me pretty soon. I´m very curious what he can "dig up"...

Badass!

Horology Curious
25/6/16
It´s now been 4 Days since I e-mailed my shopping list to Sead. Still no "sign of Life"! Does it usually take long time Before he replies?
Just to check... did I use the correct e-mail [email protected] ?

Badass!

Horology Curious
25/6/16
I´ve now received e-mails from Sead. Apparently my first e-mail got caught in his spam. After that no problems at all - except that the watches I´m looking for are out of stock... :(

cyberbull1

Horology Curious
25/12/14
I have a Toro U-51 Automatic. It was one of the first he produced. I love it, it's big and get's a lot of question's ask about it.

Badass!

Horology Curious
25/6/16
I have a Toro U-51 Automatic. It was one of the first he produced. I love it, it's big and get's a lot of question's ask about it.

thanks for the info, mate! I´ll check this out since Sead told me that he´s out of stock.
How big is your U-51?

Thewatchwolf

Renowned Member
1/3/15
CONUS
Thanks, but I prefer a bigger one!
The 47mm wears like a 53/54mm because of the crown stem. Actually wanted the bigger one originally but after trying on a gen, I realized it was too big and went with the 47mm. Just listed it yesterday in the M2M section. Check it out!

AK99

Looking Around
12/10/16
HI I didnt want to start new thread, I am new here and looking also for U boat but in the 100£ brackets, is that something even possible for good rep or I should keep dreaming.

voxx

15/2/16
I bought a very decent Flightdeck for around $80 ,,,quartz movemnet but all the chrono functions work as they should.