ZF Tudor Black Bay 58 Blue Sneak Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
    What to do!!?! Buy it knowing I'll sell it because it's too small (like I did with the BB58 black)? Buy it just to have it and look pretty in my watchbox? Get over my sizeism issues and wear the damn thing? I even heard of a Gen owner who never wears it because it's too small, but can't bring himself to sell it because it's so pretty. Sigh. Life as a watch geek is tough!
    This made me lol as this pretty much sums me up. I haven’t gotten my hands on one of these yet but I am seriously tempted. I would normally never wear anything below 41 mm this watch just seem so perfectly proportioned.

I bought a NTH Nacken which was at 40mm and in the end I had to move it along. Not so much the case size but for the resultant look on the wrist when combined with the thick black bezel.

The bb58 has a slimmer bezel pushed out to the edge, so I feel like it’s on wrist presents look slightly bigger. I have a 7.25- 7.5” wrist... how big is your wrist
    GingerBubba
    Last edited by Sureshot20; 07-01-21, 00:59.

Comment

6.25" only - but well proportioned; I smash 47 mm Pams out all day long (at least I think I do)!

Well, you'll be pleased to know I folded like a cheap suit and bought one and it's due for delivery tomorrow!!!! Will M2M beckon.....
      Just trying to earn as much in my life as Tete earns in a single month.

Comment

Oh well I think you be all set with the BB58 then! It’s funny how our tastes/style can change. I saw a photo of me the other day with an Oris Titan on my wrist and it looked laughably huge.

Comment

Are there any Gen REP Comparison pictures for this ZF so far ?

Comment

Here: https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/...k-bay-58-blue/
            Just trying to earn as much in my life as Tete earns in a single month.

Comment

I need one in my life love the colour on this one

Comment

Who would you recommend to buy from in the traders section as I missed the blue dialed one in m2m already

Comment

Originally posted by Vysie View Post
                  Who would you recommend to buy from in the traders section as I missed the blue dialed one in m2m already
                  All of the TDs are good (that's why they're Trusted Dealers). However, you will probably have difficulty sourcing any ZF watches for a while, because ZF was raided recently and is (at least temporarily) not in operation: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ory-was-raided

Comment

Absolutely gutted will have to keep an eye in the sales section

Comment

Originally posted by bgreg View Post
                      Just s arrived via USPS, looks good. Happy with it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I like the watch and the lapis bracelet!

Comment

Working...
                      X