Clear All

Originally posted by irwit View Post
    How do I get in contact with yodog ?
    Pm him on the forum.

They are incredible.

Comment

geez I need one of these. Nice!

Comment

Really nice watch. Does yodog make these on comission? or how does that work.

Comment

Originally posted by jackflash View Post
          Very nice indeed! The gen movement is a big plus! The blue 94010 is a great looking watch. The M.N. versions being highly desirable.
          Crown looks a little off on your build, with that gen movement, worth investing in a gen 702 or Athaya equivalent.
          Mine says "Hi"...

Stunning build. What dial did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by iandd View Post

Stunning build. What dial did you use?
            Thanks. Picked up the dial from eBay and relumed it.
            The watch now has phong insert.

Last edited by jackflash; 14-11-20, 04:37.

Comment

i saw this just pop back up and love your sub on the strap i bought a jubilee and rivet for mine but after seeing this changed it back to the strap. These vintage tudors look sooo good on the straps...just my opinion

Comment

Fantastic looking watches - congrats to all. New here and great posts! Also I let built a Snowflake. Not very good. Case reference from RLX 1680 and window position not really good. Nevertheless ETA movement is ok and ghost bezel looks nice. What do you think?

Comment

I like the dial. the funny thing about it..ive read numerous times that most people ie 99.9 % of people cant even tell the difference. im not an expert by any means but i like it. i just switched mine back to the leather strap only because i personally thing it looks more vintage but just my opinion

Comment

chicago83 - thanks for the reply. I agree that most of the persons may not recognize the difference. Sometimes it is just the thing that yourself know it :-). Absolutely agree with the leather strap. Will switch it. Also have a grey nato and also may give it a shot. Will post some photos later with it.

Comment

i had mine on a grey nato. i did like bracel but on this one i just prefer strap heres mine on the grey nato

Comment

i do like the crystal on yours

Comment

Thank you. This is the new one. My old crystal had issues with position of magnifier. Date was not perfectly aligned and looked strange. Here some photos also on some straps.

Comment

So project completed with better crystal. Although the magnifier is not that huge, but alignment to date window is better now. Put my 15 year old disstressed Rios strap on the watch to underline the vintage style. What do you think? Grey Nato is also a good option.

Comment

Gotta love these

Comment

@Alhig72: looks great!

Comment

Working...
                                X