Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pelagos LHD

Hey Guys

First time poster and long time lurker here. I am about to buy a GEN Pelagos LHD
    Watch comes in full set with box and warranty card. I read the ZF is very close to GEN and hard to distinguish with no side by side comparison. I just want to know since each watch has a different number of production on the back, does all ZF have a different number as well? Does a watch with box and paper mean it’s most likely GEN? Is there serial number on watch so I can match with warranty card without opening the case?

Thanks a bunch!

I would have to check but I think my card shows the serial that's on the watch.

Rep is close to get but is lacking the quality and there are few things that you can spot it's fake like square markers and dial is not as textured, logo is less bold etc. And I saw few people had problems with the springs in the clasps.

Comment

Originally posted by oascom View Post
      I would have to check but I think my card shows the serial that's on the watch.

Rep is close to get but is lacking the quality and there are few things that you can spot it's fake like square markers and dial is not as textured, logo is less bold etc. And I saw few people had problems with the springs in the clasps.

Is the serial number outside the watch?

Comment

Originally posted by hr10 View Post

Is the serial number outside the watch?
        Yes

Comment

Thanks
          Apparently even the production number on the back of the watch is different on ZF ones...
          Last edited by hr10; 09-02-20, 20:03.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by oascom View Post

How do you like it? I read it picks up scratches easily, and some say can be removed with a eraser.

Comment

Yes zf apply random serial number, if you're unsure i wouldn't buy it online

Comment

Movement Time Setting has different crown Direction of Rotation Rep vs. Gen

Comment

Originally posted by SHB View Post
                    Yes zf apply random serial number, if you're unsure i wouldn't buy it online
                    You mean the production number?
                    The watch comes with warranty card, box and booklets, can I match the serial number with the watch? Or Rep has the warranty card with serial number matches the watch?

Comment

You mean the production number?
                      The watch comes with warranty card, box and booklets, can I match the serial number with the watch? Or Rep has the warranty card with serial number matches the watch?
                      You can have a rep with matching SN

Comment

Comment

What do you guys think?
                          Last edited by hr10; 14-02-20, 03:47.

Comment

Comment

Looks good, rep or gen?

Comment

Working...
                              X