• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KRF BB36 V3

BluuDuu

MULTI ACCOUNT
11/2/19
Thank you for this detailed write up. How is the winding in the movement?

I've had this watch on my list for the longest time but can't decide if I want to get the blue or black dial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The winding action seems fine. Same as all the other Asian clones for this movement I feel.

Nothing too special with the winding..thankfully haha. Overall quality fit and finish is great, but my only gripe was the hands...other than that I could see this being a super rep!

I purchased some hands off eBay and the seller claimed them to be exactly the same color as the gen...15$? So...I hope it goes well..I’ll replace the hands and maybe?? Have a super rep.

I personally really like the black dial! I’ve seen the gen blue in person..didn’t click for me for whatever reason.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: tabishmon

lestorfreemon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/2/19
The winding action seems fine. Same as all the other Asian clones for this movement I feel.

Nothing too special with the winding..thankfully haha. Overall quality fit and finish is great, but my only gripe was the hands...other than that I could see this being a super rep!

I purchased some hands off eBay and the seller claimed them to be exactly the same color as the gen...15$? So...I hope it goes well..I’ll replace the hands and maybe?? Have a super rep.

I personally really like the black dial! I’ve seen the gen blue in person..didn’t click for me for whatever reason.

Sent from the RWI App

Thanks for the response.

I’ve seen the black dial in person and it looks great. I was considering blue as a change of pace from all my other black dial watches.

I hope those hands work out for you. Update this thread when you get them, as it would be a great source for others who have this issue.

BluuDuu

MULTI ACCOUNT
11/2/19
Thanks for the response.

I’ve seen the black dial in person and it looks great. I was considering blue as a change of pace from all my other black dial watches.

I hope those hands work out for you. Update this thread when you get them, as it would be a great source for others who have this issue.

Purchased some hands off eBay, unfortunately the color of them is still off. For some reason it's supposed to be a off white but the ones I received are a pure white. Unsure where to source some more accurate ones. Would appreciate any advice.

BluuDuu

MULTI ACCOUNT
11/2/19
I’m now selling this watch in case anyone is interested. Going gen!!Please let me know! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

BluuDuu

MULTI ACCOUNT
11/2/19
I’m now selling this watch to get a gen! Please checkout my for sale post if you’re interested in purchasing.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Beciuzz

Horology Curious
24/12/19
I'm looking for a BB36, blue or black doesn't matter... Does someone sell it? Thanks!

Oscarwilder123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/4/20
Hi have you already sold the Black Dial BB36 ? I know it’s a few months late but I have been wanting to buy one from a member vs. going thru TD