• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bronze or Bucherer?

Chris89m

Horology Curious
13/8/19
As a Bucherer-owner, i must point out that the Patina is something to get used to. While it‘s nice seeing it change litteraly everyday, i could not help myself „cleaning“ it from time to time.
While it keeps great time, and the finishing is beyond anything, the strap is crap.
The leather strap looks after using it once (!) so disgusting, while the Nato strap looks cheap.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Hi guys, i just bought a XF Bucherer and realise there's alot of free play in the bezel. Any way to "repair" / mod it? not sure if its an isolated case, but i guess no way i could have tell from QC pics too. Also, after opening the case back i realise its not the V3 XF model i ordered with A2824 movement. Seems more like the 9015 Miyota? I didnt know the bucherer XF has Miyota movement as well. Anyone can confirm? Thank you!

No fix for the terrible bezel construction on the XF! The XF is the lowest quality TUDOR I own.

Tribefan

15/11/19
I think the leather strap on this is awesome, the best leather rep strap I've had by miles. Fantastic watch.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
XF case is also 41mm not 43 as per gen!