• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF is making LHD again!

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
I just received this news. Reliable source, price will be $375 and it looks awesome just I cant upload it cause of some error on picr.me...

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
The left handed version of the Pelagos, which is an AMAZING watch by the way, left handed or not

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

orosmoment

Looking Around
14/7/19
Sweden
Bumping, as I've been looking for information regarding the LHD but not found much here. I messaged Mary (not sure about the etiquette regarding talking about non-trusted dealers here), who has it on their page and apparently both the bezel and dial were incorrect in the current ZF batch. Now it's just about waiting for the flaws to be corrected!

balugo

Horology Curious
4/7/18
Yes i can confirm, both bezel and dial were wrong on the watch i received. Bezelinsert is white, bot cream.

mag8

11/2/15
EU
just noticed in a sales thread that these are "rare". I do have one that i am not using since a long time because i'm a pussy and my wrist is small, are they really that rare? I was thinking of selling it

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
just noticed in a sales thread that these are "rare". I do have one that i am not using since a long time because i'm a pussy and my wrist is small, are they really that rare? I was thinking of selling it

Wrong secton