• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor GMT Experience so far?

Mak52580

23/3/18
I recently purchased mine from another member on here. I've found that the GMT hand does not keep time at all. I'm on the east coast of the USA and set it to west coast time just to see how it performed. Within about 7 hours it was reading that the time was 6 hours behind instead of 3. I reset it again in the evening and checked the next morning and it was almost a full 10 hours off. I'm pretty disappointed since it's a gorgeous piece, but the primary reason that I bought it for does not work since this was intended to be my travel watch.

Xiiaodiit

7/3/18
Singapore
I recently purchased mine from another member on here. I've found that the GMT hand does not keep time at all. I'm on the east coast of the USA and set it to west coast time just to see how it performed. Within about 7 hours it was reading that the time was 6 hours behind instead of 3. I reset it again in the evening and checked the next morning and it was almost a full 10 hours off. I'm pretty disappointed since it's a gorgeous piece, but the primary reason that I bought it for does not work since this was intended to be my travel watch.

The gmt is 24 hours. Not 12 hours.

Jonnop

Looking Around
22/7/18
I bought the Gen as well. Such a beautiful watch..
8562bab0546d63769181f43322a79fa6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
How's the gen bezel click compared to the rep? I have the rep and the bezel is very tight and has fine clicks. Whereas I noticed on a video where the guy was turning the gen bezel and the click was very distinct. Similar to the gen Rolex GMT.

onewatch2018

Renowned Member
19/4/18
How's the gen bezel click compared to the rep? I have the rep and the bezel is very tight and has fine clicks. Whereas I noticed on a video where the guy was turning the gen bezel and the click was very distinct. Similar to the gen Rolex GMT.
My gen and rep seem to both click the same though..

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
My gen and rep seem to both click the same though..

Hi, thanks for the response. The rep I have has audible click CCW but not so audible click CW. Probably a hit and miss with production. I find the bezel rep watches aren't that great at the moment and they can't seem to get it right. Some are too loose some are too tight and etc.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Mak52580

23/3/18
Hi, thanks for the response. The rep I have has audible click CCW but not so audible click CW. Probably a hit and miss with production. I find the bezel rep watches aren't that great at the moment and they can't seem to get it right. Some are too loose some are too tight and etc.

I prefer mine on the tighter side. Since I don't move it that often, I prefer that it stay in place when i want it to. If I need to move it, I'd rather apply just a little more pressure to move it. YMMV

Penlight

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
25/7/19
Had mine for about 3 hours, love the watch it self and can´t seem to tell alot of different from gen but to big for my petite wrist :(