• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Tudor BB GMT vs Gen (Pepsi)

Ecender

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/10/18
Miami, Fl
Did you approved QC pictures at once or how many changes were required to get yours?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: mikeanh77

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
Did you approved QC pictures at once or how many changes were required to get yours?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I'm lucking enough to get it at first QC, everything was there so i approved in 1 minutes after i check the watch. The sunken datewheel was not noticeable in my qc, only after i receive it i found out about it.

Stefnan

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
7/11/18
thank you haha, and good luck with your purchase, just give attention to the 6 hour marker and dw misalignment, hope you found your watch.

Sent from the RWI App

Yeab I sure did, posted a WTB ad but then one came for sale on M2M and I snatched it up!

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
Nice review OP - top effort!

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Excellent review OP, thank you. I'm loving mine. I think the only big 'tell' will be the uncapped seconds hand where it sits on the pinion. A hole in the rep, no hole in the Gen. Any chance of a close up of the Gen?

Reactions: csthe

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
Excellent review OP, thank you. I'm loving mine. I think the only big 'tell' will be the uncapped seconds hand where it sits on the pinion. A hole in the rep, no hole in the Gen. Any chance of a close up of the Gen?

I believe they looks the same compare mine with video and picture online my friends. I know what you mean and my arf 116610ln is where i found that problem, a deep hole vs the Grand Canon pinion on the Gen LOL. I still can see a small knob on top op the hands pinion on my ZF tudor.
Enjoy yours in good health my friend

Ronald

Known Member
20/4/15
mikeanh77
Thanks for the excellent review.
Would you mind posting more wristshots?

I have your exact wrist size, also flat, and although I like the watch, i fear it might be too thick.

Thanks

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
mikeanh77
Thanks for the excellent review.
Would you mind posting more wristshots?

I have your exact wrist size, also flat, and although I like the watch, i fear it might be too thick.

Thanks

I would say dont afraid to go big and enjoy the watch my friends. Small is elegant and big have it own league.
As you can see on my wrist with it's big bezel it looks very fine and vintage.
waBDA.jpg

wmKLX.jpg

wm61f.jpg

bathingape2002

Known Member
10/11/15
Nice review ! Suits your job I would say.

Still not a big fan of the thickness of the Tudor but it’s a nice looking watch !

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met RWI

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
Nice review ! Suits your job I would say.

Still not a big fan of the thickness of the Tudor but it’s a nice looking watch !

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met RWI

Thanks mate, thats why im consider the tudor gmt since i need the gmt function, but it also pair well with my bike with that black blue red ratio hehe
w5ZGy.jpg

Reactions: bathingape2002

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
mikeanh77
That‘s a great Review mate, well done!

The Watch is awesome, i was also looking at it but never felt love for it. But your Pics/Review made me overthink it :D Beautiful watch and awesome replicated!