• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Bay Blue Shield zf

ck139

Horology Curious
26/10/16
Hi guys,

I am looking to get my first tudor, and I want the bb shield blue. I see that there isn’t many review or comparison side by side with the gen.
So can anyone help me to tell the flaw of the current bb shield blue?
Why it isn’t consider a super rep, although there is an improvement in the bezel color which said to be closer to gen?

Thanks

Sent from the RWI App

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I think you have answered the question yourself , it isn't considered a 'Super rep ' because of the bezel colour . Why don't you just buy the red Tudor Shield BB which is considered a NWBIG Super rep ? I have one great rep .

ck139

Horology Curious
26/10/16
I think you have answered the question yourself , it isn't considered a 'Super rep ' because of the bezel colour . Why don't you just buy the red Tudor Shield BB which is considered a NWBIG Super rep ? I have one great rep .

The red bb is a nice watch, but I like the blue bb which has the silver hand. Some people say there is an upgrade for the blue bb bezel, but I’m not sure because there isn’t any comparison w the gen.

Sent from the RWI App

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I think if there was it would tell you the bezel colour is wrong LOL . However looking at the gen and ZF rep in pictures i find it hard to see any difference .

ck139

Horology Curious
26/10/16
I think if there was it would tell you the bezel colour is wrong LOL . However looking at the gen and ZF rep in pictures i find it hard to see any difference .

Its true that looking just at the gen and ZF pictures kinda hard to tell the differences.

Sent from the RWI App

ck139

Horology Curious
26/10/16
Can anyone kindly post their blue shield bb ZF for me?
So that I can have an idea how it looks like

Thanks

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Why not look on a TD site ? If you look at Trusty Time a TD on the sister site RWG they have a HD video of the watch .

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I tend to look at watches on TT because they still post videos of watches , other TD's seem to have given up on video presentations of the watches.

Stefnan

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
7/11/18

The red one, is both the shield version (newer) or only the rose considered a super rep ?

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
The red one, is both the shield version (newer) or only the rose considered a super rep ?

The opposite way round chap the SHIELD is the NWBIG Super rep , the Rose is not as it has an obvious tell on Dial ( Rose incorrect missing petal/s). Try and find the ' RWI Consensual List ' on this site .

Reactions: Stefnan

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
ck139 here is a recent post that will give you a really good idea of the colour and possible solution ????.
​​​​​​
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...-by-side-black-bay-blue-bezel-rose-and-shield

If it really bothers you, consider the bronze blue bb as an option!

Nice 0ne chap . I remembered the bezel was considered wrong colour and tried to find a thread for CK139 . However as I previously said I don't see any difference between the shield bezel and the gen . So I am not sure why it isn't on the Consensual list looking a Canrep's post , that Shield version bezel looks very gen like IMO.

Reactions: ck139