• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Bay 58

Mike Page

23/6/15
i cannot wait!
im guessing 288$

I would think ZF would want to differentiate this as a new and 'In Demand' model I'm thinking $318 to 338 . Let's hope sooner rather than later I am looking forward to this big time

Replicawatchnoob

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/18
I would think ZF would want to differentiate this as a new and 'In Demand' model I'm thinking $318 to 338 . Let's hope sooner rather than later I am looking forward to this big time

I think you're right, the demand for this seems extremely high both gen and rep. Personally, I'd be happy to pay 350

Reactions: Pyknic

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
2down vote
The Oxford Dictionary of English Idioms says
shoot yourself in the foot inadvertently make a situation worse for yourself; demonstrate gross incompetence
The Free Dictionary online has
Fig. to cause oneself difficulty; to be the author of one's own misfortune. I am a master at shooting myself in the foot. Again, he shot himself in the foot by saying too much to the press.
The Chambers Dictionary has this pithy definition
(inf) to harm one's own interests by ineptitude
The original meaning of either accidentally shooting yourself in the foot with a gun or deliberately avoiding military combat by self inflicting a severe wound seems to have been lost or fogotten.

Pyknic

24/10/17
dude popped up from under a bridge ;)

no Tudor is that much, and this one is going to be the smallest of them all. With nothing special about it at all in terms of material / movement etc.

Reactions: Mike Page

baltalemule

13/4/18
i'm starting to go a little nutty waiting for this rep to come out. can't really be too hopeful given past experience. i recall anxiously awaiting the tudor bb36 rep which as far as i know has never come out. but, man this bb58 has me really worked up.

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
i'm starting to go a little nutty waiting for this rep to come out. can't really be too hopeful given past experience. i recall anxiously awaiting the tudor bb36 rep which as far as i know has never come out. but, man this bb58 has me really worked up.
I think its still a few months away at least. The GMT will probably come out first.

-prick

15/1/17
lets hope the gen in different colors comes out soon
so we will see a red bezel 58
THEN i have to buy one

Reactions: Flaskevin

baltalemule

13/4/18
I think its still a few months away at least. The GMT will probably come out first.

I agree that the GMT will be first. I think there is no doubt about it since the base case is more or less already available from the standard BB. I'm skeptical about the BB58 coming out anytime this year, if at all.

fabbe79

I'm Pretty Popular
18/10/15
I agree that the GMT will be first. I think there is no doubt about it since the base case is more or less already available from the standard BB. I'm skeptical about the BB58 coming out anytime this year, if at all.
Hope I can resist so much.. I really love the 58!

armedcor

1/2/14
Ended up buying a Black Bay blue to hold me over. Dying for this rep though!