Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Black Bay 58

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here

Comment

SHOW ME THE REP!! I’ll be getting this one

Comment

Hope they will do a great job on this one! Could be my daily watch

Comment

Hello can someone show me what button to push to exchange money for this? I am pleased to do so immediately.

Also, posting so I can hear updates. Hoping ZF will post in this thread.

Comment

As far as I know, ZF just got their Gen recently. It might be a while before they release it.

Comment

Originally posted by meteoropatia View Post
              As far as I know, ZF just got their Gen recently. It might be a while before they release it.
              This is good, so they started working and with a gen reference sample!

Comment

Is there a reasonable estimate on how long it takes to go from gen sample to finished salable watch?

Comment

Originally posted by zumafan69 View Post
                  Is there a reasonable estimate on how long it takes to go from gen sample to finished salable watch?
                  It could be anytime really

Comment

I dont see what all the fuss is about, I find Tudor a little boring and dont look very special.. dont look luxury
                    Click here for my sales section
                    ((read the stickies!!))

#### See my picture archive here ####

https://repsource.smugmug.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RepPossessed View Post
                      I dont see what all the fuss is about, I find Tudor a little boring and dont look very special.. dont look luxury
                      It hits all the right notes for me. Reasonable case width, vintage design without being corny, Rolex pedigree without the Rolex stigma, and Tudor is finally addressing the main concern many have had with the standard and incredibly popular BB - that being the chunky case. Am actually entertaining the idea of getting a gen, but don't want to jump the gun. Trying on and living with a rep for a bit could help me decide if gen is worth it. I find it gorgeous for its lack of "luxury" bling. The rose gold markings give it a certain warmth that I can't get over. Really obsessing over this one. Almost pulled the trigger on a gen on eBay a few weeks back but I hate how PayPal burns you on the exchange rate. Been stalking Jomashop to see if prices fall, but I really shouldn't do it without seeing it in person.

Stay calm, stay calm, stay calm and wait for the rep, dammit!

Comment

I did get a chance to put on the gen in AD as was on the waiting list.

As as I said before, if just felt a little to small for me after i put on the bb black.

I will 100% get the rep - but too myself of the waiting list for the gen and got a bb black instead

Comment

Went to AD and they told me they cant even display it cos the waiting list is too long ...
                          I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Being one of the slim wrist types who got into watches with the smaller Seiko SKX013, rather than the larger and ubiquitous SKX007, I feel pretty confident that the BB58's 39mm will be my sweet spot, but I really must try it on to know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by baltalemule View Post
                              Being one of the slim wrist types who got into watches with the smaller Seiko SKX013, rather than the larger and ubiquitous SKX007, I feel pretty confident that the BB58's 39mm will be my sweet spot, but I really must try it on to know for sure.
                              Well, considering the SKX007 is 38mm, you might be a little unhappy...

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by TheGarethJones View Post

Well, considering the SKX007 is 38mm, you might be a little unhappy...

Sent from the RWI App
                                Whoops. I take that back. It’s showing 40mm on the sites I’m pulling up. My B.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Working...
                                X