No announcement yet.

Tudor Black Bay Steel...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was in your boat a couple days ago... Blue or Steel...
    Tough decision, couldn't do both (at least for now) so decided on the STEEL...
    Awaiting QC pics, will share when they arrive.
    Have a V6F Pelagos and a V6F Ranger (V2), both flawless reps...
    Was lookin for a V6F BB-Steel, but no luck... Hope the ZF is on par!

Comment

Just got the QC pics with a good TimeGraph reading...
      Looks real good... 'Approved'....
      Will post pics later... Should be shipping shortly.

Comment

Just got an email from TD (InTime)... Package has been shipped (picked-up by Service Provider) today 6/27...
        That's 4 business days from placing the order... Impressive... ALWAYS very happy with Ryan/InTime!
        Should get in about a week.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing your pictures, mine arrives this Friday. Will post picture's as soon as possible!

Comment

Here a some of the QC pics... Looked good, with a good TimeGraph... Accepted.
            Should have in about a week.

Comment

I think you’re gonna love that watch; I ordered a week ago and am still waiting on QC.

Comment

I think I will, looking forward.
                Got my QC pics about 3 days after CC$ approved... also depends on where the weekend falls.
                Post your QC pics when you can.

Comment

I most likely will be listing mine for sale today if any conus are interested

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

Just curious, Why?... How's the watch performed for you?...
                    Pluses-and-minuses?...

Comment

Originally posted by JeanZee
                      Just curious, Why?... How's the watch performed for you?...
                      Pluses-and-minuses?...
                      Honestly it's a great watch
                      We are buying a house and I am going to be selling about 5 reps this one didnt make the staying list

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback... Good luck with the new house!

Comment

Just received the watch, holy smokes does it look good or what. Having big trouble with the screws on the bracelet, they are not budging one bit, once I get it adjusted from a local smith store tomorrow I will be uploading some pictures. Stay tuned!

Comment

Congrats... glad it meets your expectations.
                            Looking forward to pics...

Comment

Bit of a silly question, really struggling to upload pictures from my desktop, 90kb maximum image size, can't upload more than one In a single post. I don't have a Web based image hosting site, how do I go about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Razorig2
                                Bit of a silly question, really struggling to upload pictures from my desktop, 90kb maximum image size, can't upload more than one In a single post. I don't have a Web based image hosting site, how do I go about this?
                                You need to use imgur or similar. Make an account, upload your photos to it, and then copy and past the BB links to the forum

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Working...
                                X