Clear All

Is the Lume bright?
    What's the AR coating like?

Comment

Originally posted by Daft_Punk
      Oydoone were waiting .. suspense is now long gone
      Here are a few of mine

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

That looks really good on the wrist Oydoone. Much better than even the pics on TD's sites. What's the movement? More shots, please.

Comment

xj4sonx I have this vague recollection of you having a Tudor Ranger. Which one gets more wrist time? I'm debating between the two Tudors. (If I'm wrong about you having a Ranger, then I'm losing it).

Comment

Originally posted by Colt Seavers
            xj4sonx I have this vague recollection of you having a Tudor Ranger. Which one gets more wrist time? I'm debating between the two Tudors. (If I'm wrong about you having a Ranger, then I'm losing it).
            I "had" a ranger on gen camo. I stupidly sold it. The ranger v2 is as good as gen 100% would ever get called out on. The BB steel is good as well.

Comment

And good luck finding v2 ranger anywhere

Comment

I remember that watch, the gen camo and everything. Wish you sold it to me. But I think they're still available with TDs. I recall something about them being discontinued but I do think you can still get one. Marv seemed to indicate he could, a little while back anyway.

Comment

Any feedback on the BB-Steel from the owners... re: quality, performance, etc.

Comment

I just ordered one from Intime a few days ago; haven't received QC pics yet, but soon as it comes I'm going to post pictures. I don't have any experience with the genuine so it won't be much of a review.

Comment

Mine is arriving in 5 days, from the QC pictures they seemed to have rectified the shield and text thickness problems. Will post picture's when it arrives. (Ordered from PureTime)

Comment

What was the original problem with the Shield and Text?

Comment

​​​​​They were slightly too thick in comparison to the gen.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback... Just placed order.

Comment

Look forward to seeing more pics to see any difference in the mentioned fonts ..

Comment

Man, now I really can’t decide if I want the blue black bay or this... I’m so torn because of these pics

Comment

Working...
                                X