• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review: ZF v2 Tudor Pelagos Blue 25600TB

aldc123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/1/17
sorry dude, i do not have the watch anymore as it was sold off a while ago, i have a habit of selling watches i no longer wear to make space for new incomings as the missus dont allow more than 1 watch box full of watches.

Just need to get a bigger box :)

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
Great looking watch! Any chance you could message me the dealer please? Thanks

Please check your PM mate!

Just need to get a bigger box :)

haha that is what i always tell myself, used to have almost 30 watches in collection at one point in time but i usually stick to my lovelies that i mostly neglect the rest which all becomes watchbox queens.

iceburn

Known Member
5/5/16
Stunning piece mate! Any chance you can share the dealer contact with me, I would love to get hold of this piece, my first ever replica. Thanks!

encore1127

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/8/17
hey guys, any idea if the dial markers are an issue? I`ve read before about the white square hour markers being crooked. Anyone heard of this problem?

ThomasaurusRex

Horology Curious
21/8/17
hey guys, any idea if the dial markers are an issue? I`ve read before about the white square hour markers being crooked. Anyone heard of this problem?
It's on a rep to rep basis, they are hand applied so there will be some good ones and some bad ones.

The gens have the exact same QC issue so it's not much of a problem!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

T&E

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/18
Guys in your opinion which is better between zf and xf blue Pelagos

nikG

Looking Around
27/2/19
I noticed the thickness was reported 13.5 mm of Pelagos on puretime but it looks way thicker from the pictures. Have anyone measured it by any chance?

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
Both Pelagos ZF and V6F are exactly like gen. 1:1 rep. So don’t bother about measurements.

Greets Andi

cgi

Looking Around
3/7/20
A lot of people have said the V6F/XF (which is on the Super Rep list) is closer to Gen than the ZF and has less QC issues, although maybe that's for the V4, but if the V2 looks this good I'd think the V4 would be even better these days. Might have to go for a ZF because I want A2824 movement and the one TD who has a XF V4 A2824 listed on his site never seems to have it in stock.

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
Well the game of reps is a weird one, it doesnt necessary mean a newer version equals to fixing previous flaws in earlier versions, this can be seen in the AP Divers rep with numerous iterations and still none being 100% correct. The ZF v2 i reviewed here was back in 2016, over time either the same factory has improved on its product or other makers (ie. XF) has released newer iterations that may've fixed issues in earlier versions, at the end of it research is still very important as it will help you identify issues from existing makers and if you can live with it.

Cheers!
Ash

Reactions: thenut