• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Transaction with Trusty Time - Omega Seamaster No Time to Die

Big Beetle

Do not accept unsolicited offers
24/10/20
Well, I've been a lurker on various replica watch forums for years but I'd never taken the plunge until recently.

I went with Andrew at Trusty Time based on his TD status and the numerous good review on the forums.

The watch I went for was the Omega Seamaster No Time to Die. Nothing to do with 007, just liked the vintage feel of the watch and I like Seamsters in general.

https://trustytime.asia/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_83&products_id=21222

Communication with Andrew was excellent. He was quick to reply and for those that like the details, it went as follows:
  • 07/10/20 - Placed the order and paid via WU
  • 08/10/20 - Email from Andrew confirming payment made and saying that QC pics would be with me in 4-12 days
  • 09/10/20 - QC pics received! (Popular model at the moment, I'm guessing, so quick to get the watch)
  • 10/10/20 - I confirmed I wanted it and gave the 'green light' Andrew quoted 11 - 20 days for delivery
  • 21/10/20 - I received the watch - 11 days after confirming.
I'm very satisfied with the watch and to be honest, I doubt I could tell it apart from the real thing. I've worn it every day since and it's kept great time and the only thing I've done is put it on a green NATO strap as I think it compliments the military feel of the watch and the muted brown colours.

​​​​​​​Many thanks to Andrew/Trusty Time and I'll definitely be ordering again soon.

920e46
50523753911_694909d379_h.jpg
[/url]IMG_1966 by Martin Edwards, on Flickr[/IMG]

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Andrew is one of the best......nice catch bro...wear it well