• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rep from Andrew @ Trusty Time - Couldn't be happier

Shooter McGavin

5-Time Waterbury Open Champion
Certified
22/2/22
Midwest, USA
I'm new to reps and recently purchased my first two after a lot of help from the RWI community.

I've always loved vintage GMT Masters and I emailed Andrew on May 3 confirming availability of a GMT I 6542 Pan-Am.

https://trustytimewatch88.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5&products_id=23170

He got back to me right away and I made the purchase within a day. He sent QC photos on May 5. I RL'd the first piece because the printing on the dial was slightly off-center (the gap between the chapter ring and rehaut between 4-6 o'clock was about twice the width btwn 10-12 o'clock. No questions asked, he said he'd contact the factory. On May 7, I received the new QC photos and I GL'd same day (still not perfect but for the price, I cant complain). May 9 I received tracking (to CONUS). Received watch on May 21.

I was at terms with the thought that it could take a month or two before ever seeing the tracking updates on US soil. I couldn't be happier in the overall experience. Andrew was incredibly responsive and helpful walking me through the process. Can't speak highly enough and already planning next purchases through Andrew.

A+++
​​​​​​​

Kack 13L0CK3R

Magnanimous Supporter
Supporter
1/4/22
CONUS
I'm new to reps and recently purchased my first two after a lot of help from the RWI community.

I've always loved vintage GMT Masters and I emailed Andrew on May 3 confirming availability of a GMT I 6542 Pan-Am.

https://trustytimewatch88.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5&products_id=23170

He got back to me right away and I made the purchase within a day. He sent QC photos on May 5. I RL'd the first piece because the printing on the dial was slightly off-center (the gap between the chapter ring and rehaut between 4-6 o'clock was about twice the width btwn 10-12 o'clock. No questions asked, he said he'd contact the factory. On May 7, I received the new QC photos and I GL'd same day (still not perfect but for the price, I cant complain). May 9 I received tracking (to CONUS). Received watch on May 21.

I was at terms with the thought that it could take a month or two before ever seeing the tracking updates on US soil. I couldn't be happier in the overall experience. Andrew was incredibly responsive and helpful walking me through the process. Can't speak highly enough and already planning next purchases through Andrew.

A+++

Damn that was quick. Im in Conus and I've been waiting since April 10 2022. Green Light qc May 11ish 2022. Got tracking May 16 2022. And its on its way. CHEERS