• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First and last time

Aerox155

Looking Around
10/10/20
Nederland
I can not say I have a good experience with Andrew.
First I ordered 2 Tags, I payed with creditcard and after my payment had approved I got a mail that the 2 Tags where not in stock and that I should choose another watch. So after hours of scrolling for my Tags I could start again. My choice was a Breitling Avenger and it was available.
I approved the HQ photos and my watch would be send to me. I payed $45 for shipping to England and from there it would be send to the Netherlands to avoid customs.
My watch arrived within a few weeks, so far everything went OK.
Really happy with my Breitling until I pressed the start/stop button (2). I needed a lot of force to press it and with a loud clicking noise my stopwatch start running. I stopped the stopwatch and pressed the reset button (4) with no clicking sound (wich it normal) and my seconds dial did reset to 3 seconds before 12. Not to "12" like it should. I pressed the start/stop button many times but the clicking sound and the pressure I needed stayed the same.
So I mailed Andrew about this problem and even send a video which showed the problem of reset the stopwatch and you could clearly hear also the clicking sound. Andrew answered that this is a high-end replica and must allow it to run for 3-4 days and slap it in the palm of my hand a few times and it will run OK and that the clicking sound is normal (which is absolutely not!) and wind it up with about 30 turns.
Winding up my watch will be a huge problem because it is a automatic!!!
The winding gear inside my watch makes more noise then a diesel engine.
So now after a few weeks my watch even stops running many times even I wear it 24/7.
Mailed Andrew again that my "old" problems are still not dissappeared and about my watch just stop running even I wear it 24/7.
Andrew's answer was: That Breitling is considered a mid to high end watch!!! Nothing more!!
I mailed back that the Breitling has the same quality as a $40 replica I buy on a Bangkok market.
So he gave me the option to send it back on my exspenses and my own risk my watch will arrive China again and customs not confiscate my watch.
Well.... that is a really good option!!
Furthermore I payed already $40 more for my 2 Tags I ordered at first ( but not in stock) then my Breitling and I never got the money back that I payed too much.
I asked many times about this issue but never got a answer, so I payed also $40 too much for this Toys'r Us watch.
I will take my loss because sending it back to China is not an option for me.
But on the positive site.... My Breitling looks really good and is really waterproof but please never ask me what time it is because my precious is not running anymore.......☠️????☠️
​​​​​

Last edited:

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Well you should have gotten your watch serviced especially when you have more complications. Its not Andrews fault its yours for not servicing your watch. There are replicas not $10k watches you get from Breitling which they service before you get it. These are assembled quickly and sometimes not fully lubed. This is why its important to pay for service by Andrew or someone localy you know to ensure your watch is in good working condition. I work for a shipping company and when I see workers moving boxes they are not gentle so this can cause damage during shipping. So reading your post Andrew did everything to help you fix your issue. Plus I dont own chronographs for this reason because I hear most replica chronograph movements are not good and will have issues so beat not to use the Chronograph frature. But you only have 1 post, so you should have read up on it. Also anytime yoy want to order a watch best to ask if it stock. This helps a lot. Not trying to bash but with replicas they can last a day or years its all luck but with a sevice at least you know its been lubed correctly and all debris taken out. Which can destroy a watch. My suggestion is keep the watch and send it to a watchsmith to get it looked at. This way you can see and fix the problem. Also dont use the chronograph feature, but an Seiko or a Gen for that, replicas are so so. Some work some dont. Good luck but Andrew isnt your problem, he is just the middle man.

Reactions: kswiss1900

Aerox155

Looking Around
10/10/20
Nederland
"We ensure all watches sent out to be in working condition and brand new."
Well, I assure you my brand new watch was not in working condition..... Serviced or not.
And if my only option is to send it back with high costs and the chance custums intercept my watch or maybe never arrive in China.... Then that's not an option for me.
This watch is advertised as high-end and should normally work.
If the watch costs about $40 like on a Bangkok market i wouldn't say a word.
But lesson learned....

Last edited:
Reactions: AC_Slater

kojak008

Known Member
21/6/20
Per prima cosa ho ordinato 2 Tag, ho pagato con carta di credito e dopo che il mio pagamento è stato approvato ho ricevuto una mail che i 2 Tag non erano disponibili e che avrei dovuto scegliere un altro orologio
ciao,scusa la domanda,ma non potevi farti ridare i soldi visto che gli orologi pagati non erano disponibili ?