• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order wth Trustytime

john84

Looking Around
7/9/21
Hi,
I placed an order and paid on the 12th August and the payment was confirmed on 13th august.
My order:
Royal Oak Jumbo Extra-Thin 15202 SS/SS Blue ZF A2121 (AP0641) + box Audemars Piguet Wooden Watch Box and Papers (APBOX001)

Since, I had few exchanges with Andrew as I asked for follow-up, but still not QC Pics and expected delivery time.

For a first-order, I feel it's quite long moreover before placing my order I asked if the watch was available and it was confirmed.

Initially, I must have received the QC pics within 4 to 12 days, but now it's nearly a month and still nothing! and not message about the status if I don't ask.

Has anybody got such experience and extensive delay?

I was looking to order more but this first order does not make me confident, hopefully, got soon.

Thx for your support

Davne25

Supporter // Watchaddict
23/3/17
Germany
First order wth Trustytime - Extensive delay and still not QC Pics after 3 weeks

Mate, welcome to the rep world. Delays for QC, Shipping and so on are very common especially with the current situation of raids and factories being closed. Even tho the watch is „available“ this doesn’t mean it will be delivered by the factory in a certain time span. For my last order i waited more then 2 months for QC and more then 40days for shipping/delivery. Please take some time and relax. You can ask your TD about a status update from time to time but please dont get nervous or something like this. We all can’t change the situation or speed things up…

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Last edited:

Congokurtz

Looking Around
5/9/21
John84 - I am new here, and yet to make my first replica purchase.

It must be disappointing for you, to have such a delay.

It is hard for me to make criticism of your TD as I don't have a lot of information, and you have only presented one side of the situation.

I do appreciate the comments Danve25, in that the replica world relies on the factory, and I sense TDs don't hold all watch's in stock.

I have seen trustytime (Andrew) in these fthese so he may already have seen your post.

Would you like to offer up trustytime's version of events or reasons for the time taken so far?

Reactions: Davne25

donR

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/18
Sydney, Australia
I spoke with Andrew a while back regarding a potential purchase but most of the models I asked for he said were not available but some were. I took this as meaning they could be manufactured or obtained with time but not necessarily in stock. Whilst other models are no longer in production. It seems few suppliers actually have watches in stock these days but some are attainable.

In any case I would hang in there a bit longer. I had a recent experience with another supplier where I was waiting some 20 days or so for QC photos so I suggested another model which low and behold the QC photos were available in a few days and the watches shipped shortly after. So if the QC doesn't show up soon, perhaps try a different model which may or may not be easier to produce!

Reactions: Davne25

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Please do be patient as ZF is backlogged with this model. I have chasing them and the watch will be releases soon

Once i have it, will send you QC pics

john84

Looking Around
7/9/21
Update: I finally got the QC Pics, now waiting for the tracking code and sending confirmation, hopefully, it will be faster.

About the 2 other posts, this topic is buyer review, so I feel this is the right place to share my experience. I have ordered also from this dealer because I have read positive comments, and I'm willing to reorder if the quality and delivery are good.

But as I have made the purchase, and experience delay I think it's normal and fair to share this experience, at least I got the QC pics now just few days after the post.

So instead to comment on my post feel free to share your own review about this TD, I'm not here to debate.

I can understand things can be outside of control, but raids are not new so instead, to say it's available, I would have expected: The delay for this watch will be around 1 month when I have asked about it and I will know or not if I was willing to wait this time. Not a message saying 4 to 12 days for QC Pics, and then after 3 weeks and nothing, mention about raids!

So hopefully my next posts will be with the pictures of my watches when I will have received it, hopefully soon.

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
To be fair, I have always mentioned that the timeline provided is a guage as it all depends on how fast factory can release the watch to me

Most of the time, it is within the 4-12 days

In any case, should there be any issues and customers are not able to wait, I always allow cancellation with full refunds

It is getting harder now in this game as the authorities have been clamping down so I hope buyers will be patient with their orders

Have a great week ahead everyone =)

Reactions: Congokurtz

Garygarykun

Horology Curious
21/6/21
Tokyo, Japan
I placed an order with Andrew a while back, for a BPF Rolex explorer.
Payment confirmed on 9/20, no QC yet.

With the current situation and the fact that China just got back to work from long holiday, guess I just have to be patient and wait a while more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: