• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF Royal Oak

Oline8992

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/3/21
July 15th Order placed on a XF 15202
Still awaiting QC Pics...

Andrew said it can take up to 20 days based on other orders after the raids.

Oline8992

31/3/21
I made the decision to change from XF to ZF instead. Both because XF wait time seems longer and because the bracelet is not so good on the XF.
The dial is better on XF but that's how it is..

Oline8992

31/3/21
QC pictures came today! I Asked Andrew Yesterday if there were new raids and Andrew said it was. I told him i wanted to cancel my order if this ment that it would take serveral weeks for him to get the watch. He asked if I could give ZF till the end of the next week and I said yes. Then a couple of hours later I got the QCs.. It was the exact same situation with my last order so I dont know what's going on there, but hey! Andrew manage!

So it all looks good to me except the markers in the 12 position. It looks ever so slightly missalinged, but maybe I should live with that?
jHb5jP.jpg
jHbLuJ.jpg
jHbWdS.jpg
jHbUOW.jpg
jHbaJQ.jpg
jHbolR.jpg
jHbmaL.jpg
jHbqF8.jpg
jHbOAK.jpg

Last edited:

13stepper

10/3/19
Looks amazing I have the same one on order so hoping to get some QC pics soon as well.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Reactions: Oline8992

Oline8992

31/3/21
The watch is now in my country and must now go through Customs.. Hope it survives :p

Oline8992

31/3/21
I just got the watch but it seems like there is a problem with it and I need some help.. It doesn't matter how much I turn the crown when it's not pulled out the escape wheel won't run.. When I pull the crown out and set the time and then push the crown back in the escape wheel starts to spin some but stops after a few seconds.. What is the problem?
jAa2n8.jpg

Last edited:

Oline8992

31/3/21
And suddenly from nowhere when i was adjusting the bracelet i noticed that it was working.. dont know how or why, maybe it got dry or magnetized during the jurney to me?

Oline8992

31/3/21
Once again. Thank you Andrew for the great experience and your effort to get the watches even during the raids!

Oline8992

31/3/21
Looks great!

How's the bracelet?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Thanks!
I think the bracelet is ZFs strong point! It's very nicely finished and it feels great to wear. The weakpoint of ZF is the dail I think which does not have a sunburst effect as great as other clones. But I still think ZFs execution is the best overall.

Oline8992

31/3/21
Just so you know. There is still something wrong with the watch. A screw on the case was loose and as soon as I tighten it the watch stops.. The watch will only work if the screws on the case is very loose. It's very strange.