• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Big Pilot Annual Calendar Le Petit Prince on TrustyTime

lasantiag

Horology Curious
27/9/20
Hi, I've just received my first replica bought to a TD, TrustyTime in this case.
I decided to go with Andrew for the good comments but also because he has a really nice webpage with videos of many watches. That helps a lot to decide!!
It took a while (more than 1 month) but I finally got it and it is absolutely nice.
Newies, be patient when order because the process is long and it is normal, it is like this. It is not easy because you will wish to have your beautiful watch immediately but you must wait :):sFun_mischieviousbi
The good thing is that you can be relaxed because you are dealing with serious people.
And here it is:

DrHack

10/8/20
SoCal
Nice watch, congrats! Yes, Trusty is a good TD, good choice.

I really like the LPP custom rotor shape, and the rose gold looks great with a black strap.

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
Damn... too beautiful, I am gonna order one for myself... too bad, Andrew sent me another package last week.

How long did Andrew took for sourcing the watch?

Hi, I've just received my first replica bought to a TD, TrustyTime in this case.
I decided to go with Andrew for the good comments but also because he has a really nice webpage with videos of many watches. That helps a lot to decide!!
It took a while (more than 1 month) but I finally got it and it is absolutely nice.
Newies, be patient when order because the process is long and it is normal, it is like this. It is not easy because you will wish to have your beautiful watch immediately but you must wait :):sFun_mischieviousbi
The good thing is that you can be relaxed because you are dealing with serious people.
And here it is:

lasantiag

Horology Curious
27/9/20
Damn... too beautiful, I am gonna order one for myself... too bad, Andrew sent me another package last week.

How long did Andrew took for sourcing the watch?

10 Oct: put the order 18 Oct received QC pics. Ask for something
21 Oct received new QC pics and accept
27 Nov received the watch

lasantiag

Horology Curious
27/9/20
Nice watch, congrats! Yes, Trusty is a good TD, good choice.

I really like the LPP custom rotor shape, and the rose gold looks great with a black strap.

The strap is dark brown. Beautiful combination!

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
cool watch! I looked up what LPP was about, it was a book, and they made a movie called the little prince...

lasantiag

Horology Curious
27/9/20
cool watch! I looked up what LPP was about, it was a book, and they made a movie called the little prince...

Yes, thank you. LPP is a very famous book and the author, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry was a militay aviation pilot. I guess this is the reason why IWC did this model in a big pilot :smile:

Reactions: miscusi

guill

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/15
Beautiful watch!
Let me ask you...the month cannot be changed, can it?
I watched videos of a couple of these, and this is not shown.
TIA.

guill

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/15
Or do you advance just the date after the 29-30-31 (depending on the month) to have the month change?

lasantiag

Horology Curious
27/9/20
Or do you advance just the date after the 29-30-31 (depending on the month) to have the month change?

Yes, you cannot change the month directly but it changes automatically when passing from 31 to 1 each month. This means that to set it the first time you could need to turn the crown a lot of times till you are in the correct month but after that it goes automatically.
​​​​​​

Reactions: guill