• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introducing AMF Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 15500ST (Silver, Black, Blue)

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
Happy to announce another few models that recently was finished. It is based off the ZF base model with further mods to improve the watch to more how it should be like.

The mods performed were

Dial mod (to improve dial colour and finish on all three black, silver and blue dial)
Bevel, brush and polish case and bracelet, make the bracelet feel smooth and nice
Silence the rotor (Miyota base movement)
Bezel screws realigned and polished
Alignment of markers and hands
Pressure test to 6ATM

jVClCL.jpg

jVCpGR.jpg

jVCQiQ.jpg

jVCtVS.jpg

jVCTrK.jpg

jVCPL8.jpg

jVCk31.jpg

jVCX7v.jpg

jVCwyj.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: qrashid

qrashid

Renowned Member
6/1/22
EU
Beautiful :greedy:
Can you pm me the price for the black one?

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
Please reach out to us for inquiries .

Eliran13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/9/13
Me ? No. You made a fool out of yourself for talking into the wind.
Bud find something better to do with your time - or instead of criticizing ppl you don’t know maybe just maybe think how you can be a nicer person rather than bust ppls balls cuz ur bored. Have a nice day

Reactions: Micolash

Magic Mike

Known Member
Certified
26/9/22
Slovenia Europe
I bought a blue one from them and here is the story.
They are really kind and responsive. I ordered it in september 2022 and received it 28.th March 2023. The problem was that there were no Base watches on stock at the factory.

It took really really long time.

It arrived in 2 packages (strap and watch) no problems whatsoever on the customs.
Watch looks great and I am really happy with the craftsmanship. Really nice piece.

They offer 2 options

Two kinds of builds. One regular version and one extreme.

dial mod
Bevel, brush and polish case and bracelet, make the bracelet feel smooth and nice
Silence the rotor
Bezel screw realigned and polished
Pressure test to 6ATM

The extreme build includes the clone movement base, with full movement service, rework of the movement bridges, a full custom dial (no dial mod) (amazing markers) and refinish of the hands and datewheel alignment.

Took the cheaper one. And I am happy with the build.

Will make some propper pictures and post them up here. later today. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauticast4r

Horology Curious
2/3/23
skid rode
I bought a blue one from them and here is the story.
They are really kind and responsive. I ordered it in september 2022 and received it 28.th March 2023. The problem was that there were no Base watches on stock at the factory.

It took really really long time.

It arrived in 2 packages (strap and watch) no problems whatsoever on the customs.
Watch looks great and I am really happy with the craftsmanship. Really nice piece.

They offer 2 options

Two kinds of builds. One regular version and one extreme.

dial mod
Silence the rotor
Bezel screw realigned and polished
Pressure test to 6ATM

The extreme build includes the clone movement base, with full movement service, rework of the movement bridges, a full custom dial (no dial mod) (amazing markers) and refinish of the hands and datewheel alignment.

Took the cheaper one. And I am happy with the build.

Will make some propper pictures and post them up here. later today. :)
you have images to share with the group? I would greatly appreciate that!

Reactions: joeyc

Mil1eM

Horology Curious
29/5/23
USA
Are they all sold yet? I am very serious buyer, i am interested. Please PM if still in stock.

Reactions: joeyc