• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Contact me ASAP to get a VSF's sub!!!and a small news about me

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Evening All,
Lucy asked me to post the below in the thread:

PAM 961 from VSF:

TAG from XF:

"In a few days, Lucy said she can get the third batch of watches from VSF, except the subs, this batch will have these two watches, so if members who like and want any of them,they can contact her via email."

TGIF :drinks_cheers:

:goodluck:

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Hey Guys, just to tell, i also got my Tracking Number today. Lucy is working hard and got lot of work.
She will reply every mail, just be patient. She is alone working:)

Reactions: P..DR..D

I CU2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/10/21
But how does Lucy know which watches to send out if she hasn’t checked all her emails for GL/RLs? :l

Last edited:

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Oh,friend,please don't worry,I joined in RWI more than 8 years already,never send one watch out without my customer's confirmation,

all after my customers feel ok,then I can send a watch out,

last week,I send all QC pics of the second batch of subs out already,

today,I replied all emails of those 126610 LN orders already,
some customers confrimed for me they feel ok to send the watch out,so I confirmed their address already,
some customers mentioned problems on the QC pics,I took new pics for them and explained already,
main are bezel didn't aligned well,maybe I didn't move it well then when I took the pics,maybe caused by the angle of the pic,
after show them new pics,they confirmed for me that the watch are ok to ship now,

but to me,after my customers give me their confirmation,I need clean dust,adjust the movement,and test it again still,
so for these watches which I got confirmation from my customers,I can send them out in next week,

for the customers who got QC pics of the 126610 LV,126619 LB,116610 LN in last week,please don't worry,
I will reply you in this weekend too,so don't worry.

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Oh,friends,a little update for VSF's watches,

about 2~3 days later,I can get the third batch of VSF's watches,

main are subs still,but this batch of sub,only have 41 mm 126610 LN,
will have a PAM 961 and a TAG from XF together,I let P..DR..D posted them in this page already,

in this batch of VSF's watches,I didn't order the PAM and Omega still,because I don't know which ones to order still then,
about 10 days ago,I got the second batch of subs then,
but just that day when I got the subs,they let me sort out all orders of the third batch of watches,to tell them to pre-order at once,
they just gave me 2 hours,but I was very busy in that day,
I thought I want to post news here first,to see which ones my customers want,then tell them to order,
but not in time then,so I just let them give me a Omega,a PAM,and a watch from XF randomly,
I want to check the quality first,to see whether as good as before,

now,a friend of me told me he can get about 20 PAM this time,because he ordered them in time in those 2 hours,
but I just get a PAM 961 and a TAG from XF,don't have Omega,

for all subs I ordered,only have 126610 LN too,

now,for all customers who paid to me,I just owe 3 customers of 116610 LV,so these customers need wait still,

maybe before the CNY holiday,will have 1~2 batches of watches come out still,I am not sure,

what I can do is just wait their notification,
when they tell me I can give them my orders for next batch watches,I need tell them at once,then it's ok,
then wait which ones can come out,

I don't want to let many customers send the payment to me,then wait with no news,

so I made a pre-order list,those customers all told me which VSF's watches they want,
like sub,omega,pam,etc,I added their name,the watches in that list,

so when I get their notification,I will order these watches at once,
if I can get any of them,or get news to confirm I can get them,I will tell those customers to let them pay for it,

I think this method will better to my customers,

the first batch and second batch of sub,I all sold out already,

after 2~3 days,I can get the third batch of 126610 LN,

maybe this batch will be the last batch of sub from VSF in this year,

maybe next batch of sub will need wait until the March of 2022,then can come out,

but maybe will have 1~2 batches of them come out still before the CNY holiday,not sure,

just from their words this time,this batch seems is the last batch before the CNY holiday,

so if you want that 41 mm 126610 LN from VSF still,please contact me asap,maybe this is the last chance to get it this year,

my email is [email protected]

if you had send me emails about the 126610 LN but I didn't reply you in recent weeks,
if you see this message,please resend me a email again,with title of 126610 LN,I will reply you asap for sure,

don't need wait,don't need pre-order,just need order it at once now,then you can get the QC pics after 3 days,

if you want the PAM 961 and that TAG,please contact me asap too,but I just have one of them.

Regards
Lucy

RNVP

Known Member
16/9/21
Oh,friends,a little update for VSF's watches,

Thanks Lucy for replying to my emails and thanks for accepting my doubts. I will await your news for my 126610LN.

Friends, listen to me, Lucy is a really great person.

jhoti

28/2/21
Thanks Lucy for detailed email, and I have updated my order in my reply email.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jhoti

28/2/21
Oh,friends,

I don't want to let many customers send the payment to me,then wait with no news,

if you had send me emails about the 126610 LN but I didn't reply you in recent weeks,
if you see this message,please resend me a email again,with title of 126610 LN,I will reply you asap for sure,don't need wait,don't need pre-order,just need order it at once now,then you can get the QC pics after 3 days,

Regards
Lucy

Hope I can get watch in this batch against payment made in July and received first update email couple of days ago.

Regards

Deerstalker99

21/9/21
Yorkshire
GL’d my QC images yesterday so hopefully get the tracking information soon. Thanks again Lucy.

7da9cb9000f04281ef3ce49b875dd7a8.jpg

I CU2

21/10/21
Hi Lucy, will you still reply to the 126110LV emails this weekend still? :)

I CU2

21/10/21
Yeah, that’s what I said but just want to confirm she got my address/confirmation lol

I CU2

21/10/21
Hi Lucy, are you still checking your emails from newest first? If we sent an email last week, should we resend it again so it is at the top of your mail box? I still have not gotten a reply to confirm my shipping address for my 126610LV from last Saturday. I know you are busy but just wanted to make sure you didn't miss some orders yet if you have already emailed all your other sub orders in the weekend like you said :)

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I still have not gotten a reply to confirm my shipping address for my 126610LV from last Saturday.

Calm down, you can write her all 24h maybe a update mail so it pops up on top again. She will read it. And send you tracking numberm as she did me. I waitet about 4-5 days:)

rfsf

Horology Curious
19/5/21
Hi Lucy, just transferred you the money and sent you an email with all the information. Please answer whenever you can.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Quick update from Lucy which she asked me to post in addition to the below picture

truetime168

jtntXF.jpg

Lucy said today,she can get the 4th batch of watches from VSF,
this time,all of them are PAM and Omega,
this batch maybe is the last batch she can get in this year from VSF,

so maybe it's the last chance to get them in this year now,
you can see this pic below,maybe they are not clear,but they are these watches below,

PAM 438,5 of it,but she need give 2~3 of it to her friend,so only have 2~3 of it can sell,
SMP 300,blue bezel blue dial with rubber strap,
SMP 300,black bezel black dial with SS bracelet,
CrPO 45 mm,with silver numbers,
Aqua Terra 150m,green dial,with SS bracelet+rubber strap together,(a familiar customer told Lucy he want it a few days ago already,so Lucy need give this one to him)

Planet Ocean 45.5mm Deep Black CER/NY

PAM1046
PAM979,

in total 12 watches,

it's 5:00 am in China now,
if you like and want any of it,
please send email to Lucy within 7 hours,
she need confirm the ones and get them back after 7 hours,

when you send her email about it,you can tell her the name you want of that watch,
or you can send her this pic,and use PS to circle that watch,then it's ok,

her email is [email protected]

Last edited: