• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy the best

dirtyharry44

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/3/15
USA
whatever....I really don't give a flying Fcuk. If someone is incapable of answering emails tough titties. they don't get my money, vote or recommendation. Plenty of other highly reliable TD's out there.

Lucy has never failed to answer my emails. Maybe she could just tell you were a dick based on a single communication. Hell, I could see that based on the first post I read by you.

Now come back with another whining reply about how you didn’t get immediate VIP service, when Lucy has legions of satisfied customers who understand the manner in which she conducts a mercurial business.

Oakley

The Dogs Bolex
7/6/19
27°59′17″N 86°55′31″E
Lucy has never failed to answer my emails. Maybe she could just tell you were a dick based on a single communication. Hell, I could see that based on the first post I read by you.

Now come back with another whining reply about how you didn’t get immediate VIP service, when Lucy has legions of satisfied customers who understand the manner in which she conducts a mercurial business.
are you a professional jerk or does it come natural. Stop boring me. I’m really not interested in your opinion.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Oh wow . . .

I missed this, dude I wouldn't sell you a box of matches and yes, you are a noobie. Stumping up a few bucks doesn't change that fact so climb down off your high horse learn some manners.
Egro is one of the nicest, most polite people I know so how about giving it a rest sunshine? You must be a riot at parties.

forby94

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/20
New York City
whatever....I really don't give a flying Fcuk. If someone is incapable of answering emails tough titties. they don't get my money, vote or recommendation. Plenty of other highly reliable TD's out there.

He never sent her the money or retainer she asks for to start working. Lucy, does not waste time with people who questions too much without first paying upfront. This is obviously why she stopped responding.