• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Multi Purchase With Lucy

Robert11

15/11/15
I generally refrain from reviews based on only one experience. It's not uncommon to have one great experience when everything goes smoothly, but you really don't see the true customer service until things are not so smooth.

I've been using Lucy for about a year now purchasing at least 4 or more watches from her, and I can say she has been outstanding in making sure I get the best quality watch and in perfect working order. I decided to give Lucy a try after I became frustrated with some of the other big TDs which left the QC completely up to the buyer based on a few low resolution images. Too often there'd be flaws that would be obscured by camera angles or I'd receive a broken watch. Then I saw someone mention on this forum that they don't even bother looking at the QC images from Lucy because she does such a good job doing QC that he trusted her service completely.

My first watch from Lucy was a VSF PAM 312. I can't say enough about how perfect the watch was. My latest here is the BP Rolex DJ V2 in two tone. From my first purchase to the most recent, QC has been excellent. With Lucy you don't ever need to worry about crooked markers, misaligned dials or broken watches. She won't even bother showing those to you as she will do exchanges behind the scenes until she receives a watch that is to her high standards before showing it to you. Because of this, it may take a little longer to receive your QC and watch, but rest assured you are in truly trusted hands. In addition, Lucy has a very close pulse on the industry and can always answer detailed questions about which factories are best for certain models, what the trade-offs are, and which to avoid. If you haven't yet, give Lucy a try. You won't be disappointed.

Last edited:

Robert-2009

Horology Curious
19/3/18
I am working with her now... this will be my first one! hope all will be as you describe..
R-

LFC5x

Horology Curious
19/3/18
I'm also waiting on my first purchase, an Omega PO 37.5mm. The wait for QC pics is killing me haha.

Kasimir

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/2/17
Karlsruhe
I'm also waiting eagerly for the QC pictures. It is my first rep order. On 21.03.18 Lucy received the money. Now I'm waiting for more than a week for any news.

LFC5x

Horology Curious
19/3/18
I'm also waiting eagerly for the QC pictures. It is my first rep order. On 21.03.18 Lucy received the money. Now I'm waiting for more than a week for any news.

This is the same day I sent payment as well.

LFC5x

Horology Curious
19/3/18
Hooray, today I received the QC pictures of the Pam 111. I hope yours will come soon.

I got mine as well! Unfortunately, they used the wrong seconds hand so once that is fixed it should be shipped out to me.

Reactions: JJS123

silverfox47

Renowned Member
Certified
9/2/15
Cali
I generally refrain from reviews based on only one experience. It's not uncommon to have one great experience when everything goes smoothly, but you really don't see the true customer service until things are not so smooth.

I've been using Lucy for about a year now purchasing at least 4 or more watches from her, and I can say she has been outstanding in making sure I get the best quality watch and in perfect working order. I decided to give Lucy a try after I became frustrated with some of the other big TDs which left the QC completely up to the buyer based on a few low resolution images. Too often there'd be flaws that would be obscured by camera angles or I'd receive a broken watch. Then I saw someone mention on this forum that they don't even bother looking at the QC images from Lucy because she does such a good job doing QC that he trusted her service completely.

My first watch from Lucy was a VSF PAM 312. I can't say enough about how perfect the watch was. My latest here is the BP Rolex DJ V2 in two tone. From my first purchase to the most recent, QC has been excellent. With Lucy you don't ever need to worry about crooked markers, misaligned dials or broken watches. She won't even bother showing those to you as she will do exchanges behind the scenes until she receives a watch that is to her high standards before showing it to you. Because of this, it may take a little longer to receive your QC and watch, but rest assured you are in truly trusted hands. In addition, Lucy has a very close pulse on the industry and can always answer detailed questions about which factories are best for certain models, what the trade-offs are, and which to avoid. If you haven't yet, give Lucy a try. You won't be disappointed.

I to use Lucy as my TD. I have been with her for the past 2.5 years. Every watch I have purchased has been exceptional. As op stated above, if she does not like the watch she will send it back until she is happy. I am currently looking in to the new zf Tudor two tone and she has already told me that she has had some that she was not happy with and sent back. The qc pics I just received are great. They look just like the one in the giveaway.