• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Toro bravo experiences

martell

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/10/18
I have Placed today a Order in toro bravo web site.
I will keep you updated on the evolution of the order

martell

30/10/18
despite my insistence it did not allow me to pay with PayPal. now I try with wu even if I've never used it and it disturbs me a little

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
just contact them first if the watch you want is in stock and what is the best way to pay....

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
despite my insistence it did not allow me to pay with PayPal. now I try with wu even if I've never used it and it disturbs me a little

A TD is not going to let a new, non-Supporter, RWI member with low feedback pay via PayPal. Use WU and ask Toro if he gives a discount for WU. Good luck.

martell

30/10/18
yes. paid whit WU 10% discount. at the time i wait the qc photos.

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Don't worry, Toro is trusted for a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martell

30/10/18
for sure !! in any case if you place the photos of QC someone can help me to valutate?

martell

30/10/18
at the moment I ordered a torobravo explorer. you've never answered me. if you decide to sell it, send me a photo and consider whether or not it is still there.

martell

30/10/18
Sorry This message was a pm for another member...

martell

30/10/18
on average how much time passes from when toro takes payment from wu and when he sends verification photos?

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
on average how much time passes from when toro takes payment from wu and when he sends verification photos?

It hasn't been three full days chap calm down and have a little patience. If you have any concerns politely email TORO for a progress report . Rather than posting them all over an open forum !

Last edited:

martell

30/10/18
hello, yesterday I ordered a gmt always from toro. for my brother and today he has already sent me the pictures. but did not send picts of my explorer? I asked him if it's normal. I wait for the answers. This is the photo gmt is a batman noob v2. It’s ok??

martell

30/10/18
he confirmed that the explorer has not been delivered yet. We wait.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
This story is riveting.

martell

30/10/18
Ahahahah...
anyway he advised me to change model I chose a submariner super lume by bp factory. the difference has already been paid. now we wait.

martell

30/10/18
Ah ah ahah

anyway he advised me to change model I chose a submariner super lume by bp factory. the difference has already been paid. now we wait.

martell

30/10/18
Watches arrived, but I see that the topic is of no interest to anyone for which I leave this last post to make at least the compliments to toro ... good seller quick to respond and precise
bye bye....;)

Moglistyle

Looking Around
3/2/17
Europe
Ordered an AP Rep (500$) from Toro beginning of november 2018. It arrived fast at end of november. Great Rep but didn‘t work correctly. He told me to sent it back. The watch arrived back in China mid of december. Toro could not reproduce the dysfunction and sent it to factory. Now I get no more answers to my emails. I asked for a simple replacement of the watch. I‘m disappointed...