• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order with Toro Bravo: Panerai PAM 1025 VSF

hendric

The art of time
Supporter
Certified
18/10/19
Europe
In the Toro stock list here on RWI, I saw that there were some PAM 1025s in stock. I ordered one yesterday, November 24th.

I asked Toro if he would be so kind as to check that the samples had the correct date font alignment.
Since he had the watches more or less on his desk, I thought it would be a good idea to check that quickly, because that's the most common mistake with watches.

He was kind enough to send me a quick photo of the date window. It looked well aligned.

I made the payment by bank and I am now waiting for the real QC pictures, I expect them in a few days.

Toro responds very quickly to email.

So far good.

1025-date-window.jpg

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Congratulations!

An excellent model, I honestly consider it one of the most aesthetic in the lineup, and I'm glad that dealers have it in the current stock.

Reactions: hendric

hendric

The art of time
Supporter
Certified
18/10/19
Europe
The parcel is now in my country, according to the track & trace information, the watch will be delivered tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:

hendric

The art of time
Supporter
Certified
18/10/19
Europe
My Panerai 1025 has arrived!

The ordering process and communication with Toro Bravo went well. It's probably busy because the emails were like text messages, ultra short and to the point...

The QC images were not of high quality but because the VSF factory has a good reputation I gave the green light. I didn't see any crazy things, the date window was also well aligned.

Toro does not send videos. At my request, he did send a picture of the watch connected to his Weishi timegrapher. The synchronization indicated +13 sec per day. Could be better but it's not bad. I'm going to see how it runs in practice and can always have it adjusted. My experience, also with my IWC Mark XVIII, is that the deviation is very constant, so if it runs +13sec per dat, it does that every day. So then it makes sense to have it adjusted. No big deal.

In a while I will do an update post about the synchronization and the power reserve.

Track and trace also went well. I did notice that only the last part handled by DHL was shown, from Germany to the country where I live in Europe. The watch was very well packed in a box with a lot of shock absorbing material in it.

Looking at the watch in real life, I must say: it's amazing.
The pictures I've seen online so far don't do it justice. I also have a 40mm gen Panerai and the feeling of quality is just 1 on 1 comparable. I tried to capture the vibe of the watch with my iPhone X camera. All photos were taken in natural light, by the window and against a white wall as a background. Also a few pictures of the sun burst effect with a halogen ceiling spot in my living room.

The black strap that comes with the watch is just ok, nothing special. I changed it to the brown leather strap from Etsy, it looks and feels great.

Enough talk, let's go to the pictures!

IMG-4689.jpg

IMG-4679.jpg

IMG-4665.jpg

IMG-4678.jpg

IMG-4681.jpg

IMG-4685.jpg

IMG-4673.jpg

IMG-4689.jpg

Last edited:

hendric

The art of time
Supporter
Certified
18/10/19
Europe
Update: The watch gains 10 seconds per day. I find that acceptable.

I have worn the watch for 5 days and only wind it on the first day. So the rotor does its job.

I haven't tested yet what the real power reserve is because I wanted to wear the watch every day ;)

Snil

Certified
18/8/20
Nordic
One of the most beautiful Panerais imo. I had a 1312 and loved it but just couldnt accept the size. Wish they made this in 42 mm :(

BizmarkSheridan

Looking Around
23/8/22
Im new to this world and don't even know where to start. Can anyone send me in the right direction of super clone panerai. I don't know how this works.

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Go to the home page, and read the general sticky threads of the general sections. This will give you a basic understanding of forum users and the replica world. After that, it will already make sense to be interested in the profile sections of the brand.
As far as possible, we are not opposed to the concepts of "superclone" here, and stuff like that. You can read the ALE PAM GUIDE in the sticky threads of the panerai section to get a general idea of how rep panerai can differ and what is good and bad for the brand. Next, look at the TD websites and choose your favorite models from the latest ones. Specify the presence of all that you liked, and those that you can sell, check on the forum, according to the content of the threads of discussion of these models. If some current thread does not answer your question, you can create your own, with this question.

In general, yes, but otherwise I wish you patience and good luck!