• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome Cigar noobs!!!!

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Friends,

I have met a couple of cigar guys during my chats in the CB and I'd like to welcome them to this section as well with a couple of care packages...

This one is going out to Tony today:

1utv.jpg

Hope you enjoy them !!!

Lev aka Maty

atespo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/06
USA
Thanks buddy! I am excited to smoke on some quality cigars.
I am also excited to learn more about this hobby so I quit wasting money on these god awful cigars I've smoked (and I am not talking about swisher sweets and phillies). I just get so overwhelmed when I walk into one of many cigar shops/lounges around town, and of course everyone there has their opinion on whats good and not good. I can see it being like beer/wine, one person might like the way something tastes the other does not.

Thanks again!!

nicks

21/5/13
Im not really a cigar guy, but I still remember the first cigar I smoked. I was 13years old and it was a Cohiba!!

Lunny

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
14/4/13
I will be following this as well = )

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
I want to resurrect the Pay if Forward, so we might need some good followers.

rhounsell

Known Member
16/12/11
Thats a really great gesture, hope the guys enjoy their new sticks :maty:

rhounsell

Known Member
16/12/11
Wow, some more great smokes! That collection going to Millz is very impressive.....they all are.

ezempls

Renowned Member
Supporter
9/2/13
Damn kid... this is awesome.

I will most definitely PIF!

:maty:

MillzbuilT

20/2/13
more?!

Millz's cigars:

95m7.jpg

Oh man another one?!?!

First of all I have to say thank you again Maty! looks like i better make some more room!!!!

Also, for people who are planning on joining/following or are already a part of the BOTL community MATYOKA is a great guy to know. Thanks to him introducing me to a couple of cigar forums I have learned tons of stuff in the last month or so. I see a long friendship and some good smokes around this thread and we will def keep up!!!

THANKS AGAIN MATY! you are the MAN!!!

ENJOY YOUR SMOKES GENTLEMEN!! THIS GUY DOESNT MESS AROUND!!!

Mb

panac

Renowned Member
19/5/11
Boy I'm definetly a cigar noob, just don't know where to start the selection is just too big. A good friend of mine got me hooked.

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Had an Esplendido from a 2009 box at the Fox yesterday, and as usual... excellent.

vpg9.jpg

Good till the last "drop" :maty:

yy4e.jpg

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Boy I'm definetly a cigar noob, just don't know where to start the selection is just too big. A good friend of mine got me hooked.

Start with a mild stick, maybe a Robusto size. There are awesome Non Cubans out there... Padron, Tatuaje, Liga Privada, Rocky Patel

JasonGSD

Known Member
6/6/13
Honestly, smoke everything and you'll slowly get a sense of what you like. Don't be worried if you can't pick out flavors for a while it takes time and focus.