• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Car Advice - which do you prefer - POLL

D

d4m.test

Excellent choice. German cars are the best. Option A looks good :wink:

D

d4m.test

ok - I think A is going to have it - cheer guys appreciate it

D

d4m.test

Ok, so for me the pictures aren’t working so I can’t see the choices. But I’m not one to follow the crowd and therefore, because no one but no one has said option C, I’d go with that...... what was it by the way??

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
The beautiful thing about the r8 is that no matter what year you get it still turns heads and looks fresh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
I'd go with A or D!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
If I have to pick one I would go with A but if I were buying an R8 for myself it would be Dynamite Red
As great as this car is I would have to go Lamborgini Aventador in Rosso Mars

D

d4m.test

If I have to pick one I would go with A but if I were buying an R8 for myself it would be Dynamite Red
As great as this car is I would have to go Lamborgini Aventador in Rosso Mars
Amazing choice..... The Aventador is going to go down into the history books as one of the best lambos...... I wish i could stretch my budget that far.

BTW thanks for everyones advice - i went for option A and placed the order today...... 16 weeks and counting....

D

d4m.test

Haha - I would love to but think I would end up being single! You have no idea how much effort I had to put in just to get it in monochrome!

Wraithier

19/6/16
i went b cause im a fan of the matte black. just a pain to maintain.

A or B, cant go wrong

100% this. Love the matte black but it's a pain to maintain. Only get it if you can afford a full time detailer!

Jezz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/11/15
Nice
RS6 better car.
Remapped 2.6 sec 0 to 60.
Sound is outrageous.