Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

Who Collects Bourbon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Guys, what's a good mid-range Bourbon to try? Something around $50 - $80 USD.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by ZoomBoy View Post
      Guys, what's a good mid-range Bourbon to try? Something around $50 - $80 USD.
      Depends where you live. Is you're looking for some great bourbon that's mid range then grab a bottle of Eagle Rare. It exceeds lots of bourbons in the hundreds of dollar range. If been drinking a lot of Four Roses single barrel lately. I've been hooked on it! If you can find Colonel H. Taylor, or Blanton's then pick up as many as you can and call me
      Last edited by DocHolliday; 16-06-19, 04:29.

      Siggy By: Wingnut


      Do you have Genuine Omega Planet Ocean parts for the 2500 series?

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by DocHolliday View Post

        Depends where you live. Is you're looking for some great bourbon that's mid range then grab a bottle of Eagle Rare. It exceeds lots of bourbons in the hundreds of dollar range. If been drinking a lot of Four Roses single barrel lately. I've been hooked on it! If you can find Colonel H. Taylor, or Blanton's then pick up as many as you can and call me
        I'll be grabbing a bottle on Friday as a tester:

        https://www.lcbo.com/webapp/wcs/stor...bourbon-255349

        Comment


          #19
          I'm a fan of Angel's Envy. Sadly, a rarity here in Australia.

          Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

          +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
          When I die, please don't let my wife sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by atldml View Post
            I'm a fan of Angel's Envy. Sadly, a rarity here in Australia.

            Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
            I assume it's hard to get a lot of good stuff down there buddy.

            Siggy By: Wingnut


            Do you have Genuine Omega Planet Ocean parts for the 2500 series?

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by DocHolliday View Post

              I assume it's hard to get a lot of good stuff down there buddy.
              Yeah, I moved here about 3 years ago. Overall, very happy with it. But my Bourbon collection usually consists of what I can find in various duty free shops....
              +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
              When I die, please don't let my wife sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by DocHolliday View Post
                Any fellow Bourbon collectors on here?
                Unfortunately I definitely can't collect anything that can be drunk or eaten ...

                Envoyé de mon Moto G (5) Plus en utilisant Tapatalk

                1 - A/6538 Burford Milsub
                2 - sorry ... that build is classified
                3 - 16800 Comex Rolex - dated 1984
                4 - Heavily modded 16610 cheapie

                Comment


                  #23
                  Jack Daniels anyone? ;D


                  Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by Tompa View Post
                    Jack Daniels anyone? ;D


                    Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                    I have a bottle of Sinatra that I quite enjoy! Went to Lynchburg a few months ago to see the distillery, was an impressive tour.
                    ​​

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by ZoomBoy View Post
                      Guys, what's a good mid-range Bourbon to try? Something around $50 - $80 USD.
                      McKenna 10 yo is great. Eagle Rare 10 yo also. Blantons if you can find.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        #26


                        Various random shots of my alcoholism McKenna signature is pretty cool.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Love me some ER. I have an 11 year old store pick that's about gone. I've been going through 4RSB like a mad man lately. Especially the barrel strength when I can find it.

                          Siggy By: Wingnut


                          Do you have Genuine Omega Planet Ocean parts for the 2500 series?

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Finally got my bottle of Blantons today, after months of waiting due to the LCBO logistics nightmare. Drove an hour to grab a bottle. Let's see if I'll be buying many more.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by ZoomBoy View Post
                              Finally got my bottle of Blantons today, after months of waiting due to the LCBO logistics nightmare. Drove an hour to grab a bottle. Let's see if I'll be buying many more.
                              Quite some time to wait!

                              Siggy By: Wingnut


                              Do you have Genuine Omega Planet Ocean parts for the 2500 series?

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by ZoomBoy View Post
                                Finally got my bottle of Blantons today, after months of waiting due to the LCBO logistics nightmare. Drove an hour to grab a bottle. Let's see if I'll be buying many more.


                                Got a store pick barrel select bottle myself Monday!

                                My two loves



                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X