No announcement yet.

High Quality Replica Pens - Interested?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those looking for an alternative to Helen's pens, apparently her shop has moved to https://www.aliexpress.com/store/2343053

Comment

Thx for the share, I'll take a look.

Comment

Anyone have any idea where to find reps of nice everyday carry pens? I like the bolt action pens but open to anything. Right now I have a few space pens

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Comment

I bought some replica MB pen a while ago. Paid 50$ for 2. Both are in the trash now. The part that screws down inside the cap is made of cheap plastic and broke. I like my pen with weight to them. If you have any options of quality "heavy" rollerball pen please let me know.
          Using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats a shame mate coz there are some real good authentic quality rep pens out there!! You just need look. Have a look at my video I have posted as a post showing the weight of the pens I recently got.

Comment

Originally posted by greekgod, post: 3084033
              Thats a shame mate coz there are some real good authentic quality rep pens out there!! You just need look. Have a look at my video I have posted as a post showing the weight of the pens I recently got.
              Thanks for the heads up but i can't find pour video. Could you pm me the link of a good rep dealer ?

Envoyé de mon Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F en utilisant Tapatalk
              Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sarlan19, post: 3090801
                Thanks for the heads up but i can't find pour video. Could you pm me the link of a good rep dealer ?

Envoyé de mon Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F en utilisant Tapatalk
                Well go to the ink well and look for the second post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

is it me or there is something wrong with the td, $350 for a $6000 watch replica and then $110 for a $400 rollerball montblanc plastic replica,i do not get it ...

Comment

Which MB replicas look and feel most gen? In terms of model and color.

Comment

Ordered my first rep in years, last week. 'Red' Agatha Christie FP. Ordered via DHGate. We'll see how it goes.
                      once, I had no idea that I had no idea .... but I really had no idea

Comment

On other pen matters, I am replicating this at the moment. I'll post pics when I'm done.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/231288464951?_mwBanner=1
                        once, I had no idea that I had no idea .... but I really had no idea

Comment

Originally posted by seriph, post: 3180494
                          On other pen matters, I am replicating this at the moment. I'll post pics when I'm done.

Looks nice but I thought it was already replicated?? I have one which I bought after I spoke to you 3 yes ago

Comment

Originally posted by seriph, post: 3180494

Good to see you back again. I remember you started working on this long ago.

I have just ordered one Gandhi Rollerball and intend to change the stone once I get it - as per your idea.

Comment

Originally posted by adhya, post: 3180543
                              Good to see you back again. I remember you started working on this long ago.

I have just ordered one Gandhi Rollerball and intend to change the stone once I get it - as per your idea.
                              I got mine with the correct coloured stone... What colour is yours

Comment

Black

Comment

Working...
                                X