No announcement yet.

Recommendation: Very good dhgate MontBlanc Rep

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Montblanc Starwalker Extreme Ballpoint Pen arrived today. I ordered it at DHGate from Luxury-pens.
    It‘s the third of these I bought in the last month. One from Aliexpress and two from DHGate.
    There is a huge spread in quality with these rep pens!
    The first had a very good touch-and-feel but came unfortunately with a very loose turning mechanism.
    The second was pure plastic, not metall as the gen.
    This one is quite OK. It weighs 41g (55g is gen according to MB seller site), the material is supposed to be a kind of metal and the turn mechanism is also smooth, but without the typical „clack“ of a gen MB. And it has a visible gap as you can see on the pictures.

My conclusion on rep pens is that they are much less accurate compared the watches. This item can easily spotted as a rep. Better save the money and buy a gen or live with significant flaws.

Comment

Sorry, waiting for Tapatalk to upload my pictures...

Comment

other pics about maisterstuck roller from m88pen.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendations and photos. Just ordered one myself. Are the inks themselves any good? - I see m88pen also sells refills.

Comment

Seems like the upload with the Tapatalk app is not working. So I am adding the photos through the desktop version...

Comment

Originally posted by ben_a34 View Post
              Thanks for the recommendations and photos. Just ordered one myself. Are the inks themselves any good? - I see m88pen also sells refills.
              I don’t think that buy a refill is a good idea. It does its work, but with a few euros more, u should buy the original..
              I ordered a boheme and a heritage.. I let u know

Comment

I like this MontBlanc pencils I will order one from DHgate

Comment

Really good quality pen. Feels solid and well made. Writes well too. Ordered from m88pen.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got a gen Montblanc Legrand, but ordered today from the best rated seller on DHGate luxury_mb_pen : 1 x Bohemian black + 1 JFK black + 1 pack of 10 refills...

Last edited by Gileto; 09-04-21, 11:26.

Comment

Great choice - maybe let us see how the pens are once they arrived!
                      I ordered twice from this seller and received a very fluctuating quality.

Comment

I'll make some pics

Comment

Originally posted by Gileto View Post
                          I've got a gen Montblanc Legrand, but ordered today from the best rated seller on DHGate luxury_mb_pen : 1 x Bohemian black

Link please!!!!

Comment

Link is in the post my friend

Comment

Yes, to the seller, i'm asking to direct link to the pen, i'm not finding it, thanks!!!

Comment

Bohème
                                https://m.dhgate.com/product/high-qu...651727374.html

JFK
                                https://m.dhgate.com/product/luxury-...405469739.html

Comment

Working...
                                X