• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica Montblanc Boheme Review

beastly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/11/12
Thanks again for your input seriph.

For now I'm mainly looking for simple MB pens like those shown below. I own a gen version of the black & gold ballpoint, but I'd like to try a black & silver (aka platinum in the gen I believe) version of the rep, and also a rollerball. Maybe in time I'll move up the scale to the more exotic designs if I can find good quality reps of the basic models first.

MontblancPen-39a.jpg

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
Yeah but I hear that the rep fountains are garbage.

I have a MB 146 genuine in a M nib and a Boheme large size also in a M nib, and a Classique also in an M nib. I am picking up a gen 149 in a OBB nib soon.

All those are fountain pens. I have only one gen Rollerball, the Classique.

I have one rep fountain pen and it is actually pretty good. I bought a budget fp from Narikaa and that was the shits. I actually threw it away.

Until you've tried a rep fountain and a gen fountain pen, you won't know how good the reps really are. You probably picked up a budget pen and based your judgement on that. That's like saying all rep watches are the shits because you compared it to one of Silix's 29 buck specials.

cwazy1

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/2/12
Email robbie, he takes paypal.

Just tried to order from Aobobuy and discovered they only accept Western Union or Moneygram. Since I've never used either, and I'm not particularly comfortable with using this type of service, are there any reputable dealers that accept credit card or (dare I say it) Paypal? I'm aware of the issues with Paypal and reps, so appreciate that's not always an option.

Thanks

beastly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/11/12
Thanks Cwazy1, I'll give that a shot. I've managed to score a few of the good quality reps that Narikaa was selling about a year back, used from a fellow forum member. So I'll give those a shot, then maybe buy some of the cheaper reps from Robbie to compare.