• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WE MB finally arrived

dbane883

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/12
It's OK. Had to wait over a month but it finally got here.

Quality is ok. But since I discovered the rep pen world in the past couple of weeks, this seems so boring. But it will make a decent daily beater for sure.

Got three other pens on their way which should be of higher quality and will post pics of them when received.

View attachment 11138
View attachment 11139

LMPAZ

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/7/12
Did your other pens ever arrive? How was the quality?

dbane883

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/12
My other pens are from two different sources.

Just ordered one from Narrika. Only 10gbp shipped! Can't beat that price so not expecting much,

I'll post pics/review when I get them.

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
My other pens are from two different sources.

Just ordered one from Narrika. Only 10gbp shipped! Can't beat that price so not expecting much,

I'll post pics/review when I get them.

I just received one of Reg's premium Montblanc reps (20gbp). It's gorgeous, well made, well balanced and, in my view, equal to any gen montblanc I have owned and used. I don't know how it compares to the gen equivalent, but the craftsmanship is splendid. It even has the serial number engraved and the engraving for Montblanc Meisterstuck is the same. Unfortunately, I don't think he has any left and I regret having only purchased one. I hope he gets more of these premium reps in.

rburil

Looking Around
17/2/13
I just received one of Reg's premium Montblanc reps (20gbp). It's gorgeous, well made, well balanced and, in my view, equal to any gen montblanc I have owned and used. I don't know how it compares to the gen equivalent, but the craftsmanship is splendid. It even has the serial number engraved and the engraving for Montblanc Meisterstuck is the same. Unfortunately, I don't think he has any left and I regret having only purchased one. I hope he gets more of these premium reps in.

I saw you bought a good montblanc pen replica. Could you tell me from who you bought? I'm looking for a nice seller with real good replicas.
Thanks

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
Me too as I only bought one of his premium pens. I have a gen version of the same pen, but rollerball. I bought Reg's fountain pen, and yes, all parts are interchangeable, as I've done that with my gen rollerball. I did find another fountain pen from another source and it is just as good as the gen. I handled the gen just a couple of days ago and it is the exact same.

I'm getting one more pen, this time from a different source. That would make two gen MB's and three rep MB's for me.