• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mont Blanc pens/pencils

OceanView

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/10/11
Looks great.
Would love to get your feedback and review when you receive it.

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
... and I don't 'think' it is carbon but I may be wrong (I'm wrong a LOT!)

smudgerooo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/12
I am probably being thick!

But what dealer sells the princess grace pen? I couldn't work it out from your post?

My wife would be a very happy lady if I could source this:biglaugh:

oooops - link alive again ... OK, that's a fantasy rep of the MB Princess Grace de Monaco. Here is a pic of the closest rep to the gen. (same manufacturer - quality is OK.... just don't drop it on its end where the "mother of pearl" is, as it will shatter)

PrincessGrace-LR.jpg

It should accept gen ballpoint refills all day.

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
Anyone except Trailboss (who I will PM with info now that I saw the request) is free to PM me for information on my supplier. No promises but he has been relatively consistent with both quality and price.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
LOL, thanks seriph. All I saw in RWI Live was "Anyone except Trailboss is free to PM me for information on my supplier. " and I'm like, "WTF?" :lol:

nathyn

Horology Curious
27/12/12
Has anybody seen a rep of the statue of liberty Mont Blanc at all?

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
Unlikely to be repped mate. Too obscure. The new Einstein might get tried but will be a great challenge to rep I reckon.

Btw I am building several homage reps of the Gandhi pen. Not the one that's already available of course

:)

The silver all metal version with gold thread around the barrel.