• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So Just how Stupid Are California Gun Laws ?? Here you go !

Watch-a-say

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/18
Thanks for sharing this. Good to see another CA resident on here who's annoyed by these laws. I could understand if the heart behind it is safety or reducing violent crime but these laws just end up restricting normal law-abiding citizens. The handgun roster in particular is one of the most annoying things ever, can't get so many good models here!!!

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
On your way, come to Germany too where you get sacked if your dog bites an intruder in your house :)

You probably wanted to say: ... where you get sacked if a burglar slips in front of your door because it snowed and you didn't get up at 3:00 AM to clean that up? :bang:

But seriously, happy to NOT live in a country where everyone's allowed to play with a handgun. :cheerleader:

potenza302

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/16
San Francisco Bay Area
As a fellow California resident and gun fan, I agree there are too many restrictions, especially when it comes to AR15’s. With all the necessary California... add-ons, they’re practically not usable.

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
An armed society is a polite society. It’s much harder to be a blatant dick when the guy across from you likely has a weapon. So buy a round and be friends instead!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
An armed society is a polite society. It’s much harder to be a blatant dick when the guy across from you likely has a weapon. So buy a round and be friends instead!

Of course. That's why criminality rate in the USofA is so low...